Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 28, 2012, 06:01:14 PM
Those Dante CSP's look great.  Too bad the pose really doesn't work for characters other than Dante. :P
^My thoughts while making them :/

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 28, 2012, 05:30:50 PM
You are the God of CSPs......

I still want BPs and dark flaming blue CSS Icon for Dante though..
Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2012, 05:31:15 PM
I just can't get over the fact of how shiny and detailed they are.
Also, thanks for the BP's! I've been needing those as well.
Thanks :) I've been practicing with each request
Icons and everything else @23:00 oder 1:00 (this was posted @15:21)
Maybe even spoiler on Ike :P...
BTW poll added... I've never done a poll so... the options may be awkward

I would have voted the 3rd option, but i chose the 4th one. Getting advice is always a good way for better outcomes.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

My choice was 4 one its best to get advice from others
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

*is interested to see Ike pose*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Here's an idea: If you're doing color slot CSPS. Use a Color Balance Adjustment Layer and changes the parameters of the highlights, shadows, and Midtones to be analogus to the CSP color?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

^This... I tested it just now... O_O amazing, I have never used anything other than normal layers, this right here will save me around 30 minutes maybe even an hour.
Thks a lot Velen :'D

thinking about it... I'm probably using photoshop at 5% of its full capacity, and even that is aimig high (-_- ยก)

anyway, I'm really late with the icons, and I will not be here on sunday, so...
if those are not uploaded by tomorrow, wait until monday please

@Abbi:



Groudon is not finished yet, so until tomorrow... Oh and before I forget, I ran into some problems while making kingBoo, he was just facing to the side so I had to fix that, hence why it took me so long :P

see you tomorrow, I'll close the poll on monday at midnight

Man , these look freaking awesome! Keep up the great work! =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not quite what I meant: I meant like for slot colors. Maybe twinge them the color of the slot?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'm not sure but I think I understand now... I'll see what I can do with Ike, and experiment a bit :P

@chaos_knight9000
     

I was having fun with snake :P
His camo might be trippin ballz:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lovin the CSS icons man. And that snake looks like he has those glass windows you see in churches. Lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

you have some nice snake CSPs there, couldnt miss the joker one, i think i'll actually start using yours completely...

Top-notch work you have here Dr., my only request is: mind putting up the rest of the original brawl colored CSPs for Bowser and Lucario?
- Forte

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 29, 2012, 10:46:56 PM
*is interested to see Ike pose*

I think this would be pretty neat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 02, 2012, 10:41:38 PM I think this would be pretty neat.
Well, I would prefer to see a pose that's more original rather seeing something from official artwork.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 02, 2012, 10:44:47 PM
Well, I would prefer to see a pose that's more original rather seeing something from official artwork.
That would be nice as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]