Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hi everybody.
OK, quick update:
1. I haven't got much time to do anything...
2. I've read all the PM's sent to me, I would like to give a more direct response to each and everyone but that will take time, time I could use to actually work on something...
3. I am working, on several things at once but still.
4. I'm sorry for the hiatus (-__- ¡)

I'm saying this stuff because I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring all of you or anything like that.

Even more quick points:
· My photobucket is under maintenance apparently ¬_¬
· BP's are the easiest so those will be up tomorrow (hopefully photobucket will be up again)
· Mia needs quite some work, haven't even started Roy, I'm trying new things with Mewtwo.
· My priorities right know are with Velen, Kienamaru, MarioDK, Oshtoby

So, yeah... I'll be back pretty soon, but as you can see^ I have to finish what I've stacked up myself.
See you on sunday/monday




Ive already notice Photobucket is down because of your avatar. Anyways, take as much time as you need to complete all the work that needs to be done.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Alright Dr. I actually wasn't sure what was up but then I found this thread and was like Ohhhh, he takes requests. But no hurry man. That model i sent you can be either Rigged first by Randomizer or you can model it first. (Since All i need model wise is a sword, and hair switch I think randomizer's rigging would take much longer.) I figure the choice is up to you. You wanna wait till before or after he rigs? I gotta let him know so he doesn't waste his time rigging it first. Rigging will likely take him a few weeks so if you need a bit of break time to finish Zeldah (shhh.. don't tell) I'll tell him to rig it first. (Even then, we have to wait for the DAE data from Gbc.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 16, 2012, 07:07:31 AM
Alright Dr. I actually wasn't sure what was up but then I found this thread and was like Ohhhh, he takes requests. But no hurry man. That model i sent you can be either Rigged first by Randomizer or you can model it first. (Since All i need model wise is a sword, and hair switch I think randomizer's rigging would take much longer.) I figure the choice is up to you. You wanna wait till before or after he rigs? I gotta let him know so he doesn't waste his time rigging it first. Rigging will likely take him a few weeks so if you need a bit of break time to finish Zeldah (shhh.. don't tell) I'll tell him to rig it first. (Even then, we have to wait for the DAE data from Gbc.
Totally on-topic. r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You should switch to imgur.
Much of a less pain in the ***.
That's why I switched. Photobucket is VERY annoying.

Imgur has many benefits. :D

@dr.
gotenks is soon ready to get CSPs/BPs but i wanted first to get the moveset ready for video preview before someone makes CSPs/BPs/if you like since i am needing that too: CSS icon,names,stock icons,that stuff

i will also be making alts models like gotenks buu/SSj4 gotenks/some other over gotenks boneset so will be awesome if you make CSP for them too then they are done(and also if you got time)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I would like to request the following Snake CSPs in your style please:

MGS3 Gozny Sneaking Suit by EternalYoshi:

---- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1590

Liquid Snake by Apprentice of Death:

---- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1588

Please and thank you!


*facepalm*

How do you not notice the title of this thread? -.-
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



I'm trying to get back to the scene, but it just seems impossible at times...
holiday season is near (at least for me), expect apologize gifts soon.

Also, the OP is updated with the "lost" CSP's for gotenks...
Requests are still closed, sorry :(


Quote from: Dr. on November 11, 2012, 07:59:26 AM
I'm trying to get back to the scene, but it just seems impossible at times...
holiday season is near (at least for me), expect apologize gifts soon.

Also, the OP is updated with the "lost" CSP's for gotenks...
Requests are still closed, sorry :(
Hearing from you again makes me happy.  :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm not sure if you are still taking request but if so could you do CSP's for my Umvsc3 recolors of Dante?.

Hi everyone!
A little update:
I'm coming back to make CSPs and BPs, and Icons, and even SSPs

But hold your request for now, I need to change the rules before.