Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
Totally forgot about this. The recolor I want done is the cloak version. The file name is "FitMarth02a" (I think). It should say "Radd" or something on it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 26, 2012, 04:09:28 AM #136 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:14:38 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2012, 03:58:14 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807 Totally forgot about this. The recolor I want done is the cloak version. The file name is "FitMarth02a" (I think). It should say "Radd" or something on it.
This^ But all of them is good too. Oh and this recolor to, just for the heck of it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27826
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Not sure if I'm asking for too much by requesting this, but I'd really like to see some Saber and her alts:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27819


For Thany's Roy, I'd like the sheathe on the back, just like in Melee.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Don't you guys think you are piling a little too much on Dr.? He hasn't been active in a while and is probably busy.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on July 29, 2012, 05:58:10 PM
Don't you guys think you are piling a little too much on Dr.? He hasn't been active in a while and is probably busy.

I recently got a pm from him. He said he would post them sometime today.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh, that's good news.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

No time, else tonight for sure, sorry :'(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


else on OP

July 31, 2012, 09:48:58 PM #144 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:03:31 PM by Shun_One
These are incredible. If it wouldn't trouble you too terribly, I did just release a pack of Awakening recolors. Mind taking them on? I actually wouldn't care if you didn't. What you've done thus far is amazing.

Awakening recolors

Also, these look so good, someone would think they came standard with the game.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh sweet! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the leaf one looks amazing excellent job Shun_One . I was going to request those too o:

July 31, 2012, 11:40:49 PM #147 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:49:50 PM by chaos_knight9000
Wow, I just noticed Awakening Green Marth has "minty" colors. lol

Anyways, can I has CSS Icon for Awakening Marth, please?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hmmmm......I think it's time for another poll for a character that desperately needs CSPs.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509