Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Nice Marth pose. Brawl Vault is also messing with me but I did advanced search. My requests are:

My Dark Sora (Void Gear): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383
Awakening Marth plus its recolors unmasked: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022
Aeon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242
Brawl Styled Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25543
Aqua: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27331
Axel: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26114
Roxas(I actually want both keyblades in his hands if you can do that): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27454 (original textures btw)

Also can you make a dark flaming blue CSS icon for Awakening Marth? All of my slots are Awakening Marth.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Just wanted to tell you that I'm loving those CSPs you made so far, Lucario's portrais are so epic and the quality also amazes me. Well, since you're taking Marth requests, let me post some!

Young Sasuke - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27567
Sasuke (Shippuden 2ยบ phase) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25510
Lyndis - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24045
Zora - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26040
MMZ Zero - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17249
Orochimaru - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14058

Thanks Dr. and keep up the great work.  ;)


After checking each link to make sure I don't request a copy, here the few I need:

Minato - http://www.mediafire.com/?77y1ckjmc1to1c6
Riku - http://www.mediafire.com/?cpgwyfvc3hacak2 (he's under Ness. It's Marth though, this pack is a pain in the ass. So many good models but not a soul would know)
Xemnas - same as above, just Yoshi (01)



These CSPs are phenomenal. I don't have any requests (at the moment), but I just had to drop in and say great work.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



Oh btw Dr. I forgot something. About the Skull Kid request, I want another recolor from this pack. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24367 Just the one with the dark mask with red eyes. I ONLY want that one from that pack. Unless you wanna do all of them there, go ahead. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Back with a request this time.

Minty Marth: Link
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Halfway trough...
expectation: tomorrow midnight...

:P