Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 02:04:24 AM
No shield, and sheath for LinK?




http://www.mediafire.com/?3gjgqtgj3zo

Though when link put his sword in the sheath, the blade becomes invisible.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 23, 2009, 02:11:43 AM
Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 12:31:27 AM
Mustacheless Luigi!!!! :D It took me over an hour but I finally figured it out. Please note that there is a VERY minor glitch with the very last frame of his very animated showoff taunt. (The one where his hands are on his cheeks.) Two hairs of his mustache appear in his mouth as well as next to his leg. But other than that, it's perfect. Enjoy!! Jack, you HAVE to put this in.

Mustacheless Luigi by Ann Harvest


It's just not Luigi w/o the mustache lol
lol, tell me about it... XD
Yeah.



Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 03:46:36 AM
Quote
Quote from: juice on December 23, 2009, 01:59:48 AM
can i make an request? can you make an platformless/ stageless level 1 target test stage, when you can only see the background? trying to do one myself is a pain in the ass. lol at mustachesless luigi. awesome textures btw:)

Wouldn't you fall down to your death if there was nothing to stand on? Be slightly more specific and I'll add it to the requests list.


sorry about that :P the reason i asked is that it's for a custom stage i am trying to make with battlefield. i am using the final destination platform i put in place of battlefield's main platform, and resized it. all i need is the background from the target test level one stage, but i need to get rid of the main stage platforms, since they are part of the same modeldata as the background. i hope this is possible.

Quote from: wii on December 23, 2009, 04:24:04 AM
Is it possible to remove marth's Sheath and belts?
The sheath has been done but removing his belt would leave a hole.

Thanks for the tutorial video. It was very helpful for learning how to hex out model parts.  I went ahead and made a few things.  It's basic, but I remember a while ago somebody was asking for Ball Kirby.

Ball Kirby
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/ca666eeec3dec49c.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?temzhmmmkny

No Legs
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/d1d1f40c4ed585ff.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?czyen1yyzly

I'm going to see what else I can do,  I would also like to learn how to take model parts from one model to another sometime.

Quote from: juice on December 23, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 03:46:36 AM
Quote
Quote from: juice on December 23, 2009, 01:59:48 AM
can i make an request? can you make an platformless/ stageless level 1 target test stage, when you can only see the background? trying to do one myself is a pain in the ass. lol at mustachesless luigi. awesome textures btw:)

Wouldn't you fall down to your death if there was nothing to stand on? Be slightly more specific and I'll add it to the requests list.


sorry about that :P the reason i asked is that it's for a custom stage i am trying to make with battlefield. i am using the final destination platform i put in place of battlefield's main platform, and resized it. all i need is the background from the target test level one stage, but i need to get rid of the main stage platforms, since they are part of the same modeldata as the background. i hope this is possible.

It's quite the stretch. I can't promise that this will land on my priority list. Maybe somebody else will pick it up.
-Jack H.

Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 04:13:07 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 02:04:24 AM
No shield, and sheath for LinK?




http://www.mediafire.com/?3gjgqtgj3zo

Though when link put his sword in the sheath, the blade becomes invisible.

Who is this by? I'll put it on the list if I have permissions.
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 04:45:22 AM
Quote from: juice on December 23, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 03:46:36 AM
Quote
Quote from: juice on December 23, 2009, 01:59:48 AM
can i make an request? can you make an platformless/ stageless level 1 target test stage, when you can only see the background? trying to do one myself is a pain in the ass. lol at mustachesless luigi. awesome textures btw:)

Wouldn't you fall down to your death if there was nothing to stand on? Be slightly more specific and I'll add it to the requests list.


sorry about that :P the reason i asked is that it's for a custom stage i am trying to make with battlefield. i am using the final destination platform i put in place of battlefield's main platform, and resized it. all i need is the background from the target test level one stage, but i need to get rid of the main stage platforms, since they are part of the same modeldata as the background. i hope this is possible.

It's quite the stretch. I can't promise that this will land on my priority list. Maybe somebody else will pick it up.
oh ok. if not, maybe i'll find another background without all of that stuff in the way.  thanks anyway :)

Even with both the .pac and the .pcs the game freezes after untransformation of Wario Man. Soooo...ya.

[No download yet. Working out the glitches] Mustacheless Wario by Ann Harvest

Yeah.

When Warioman transforms back into Wario, the .pac file is loaded (which I believe you didn't edit apply the model edit to the .pac file for the mustache to be gone).

Are you sure you're not loading only the .pcs?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 05:33:11 AM
When Warioman transforms back into Wario, the .pac file is loaded (which I believe you didn't edit apply the model edit to the .pac file for the mustache to be gone).

Are you sure you're not loading only the .pcs?
Ah. I didn't realize i needed both. Jack isn't here and he forgot to mention it to me. Thanks a bunch.
Yeah.

Shieldless Toon Link anyone? Along with it being merged with the buckless Toon Link?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 05:36:18 AM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 05:33:11 AM
When Warioman transforms back into Wario, the .pac file is loaded (which I believe you didn't edit apply the model edit to the .pac file for the mustache to be gone).

Are you sure you're not loading only the .pcs?
Ah. I didn't realize i needed both. Jack isn't here and he forgot to mention it to me. Thanks a bunch.
I tried it with both the .pcs and the .pac and the mustache reappeared after Wario Man. So i don't know what the problem is... I'll keep looking into it.
Yeah.