Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hehe...problem. Ok, so apparently I uploaded a .pac file with a mustache for Wario. So, caution. It's not ready yet....I started today..give me a break. XD
Yeah.


Yeah, that'll do.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I've added the pac and pcs file to the sd card, and he's mustacheless before warioman, and obviously has a mustache during warioman... but while he's de-transforming, the game freezes completely.
Yeah.

Well, Warioman is his own texture, and model.

You'll probably have to edit out the mustache on him too.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I hope you don't mind, but I did the no buckle or shield Toon Link.  I finished it a few minutes ago.  (Hm, can't seem to make these into thumbnails...)

Pics:
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/bd0c6862fdd030a0.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/bcd6eef678b72a8d.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/5fe889061f097016.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5mtim5xzmen



Also, I was wondering.  Did you have any luck with the Kirby hats on his model Jack?

Aw crap, I forgot he had a sheath.

-_-

If it isn't too much trouble, could the sheath be removed with it?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 06:13:23 AM
Well, Warioman is his own texture, and model.

You'll probably have to edit out the mustache on him too.
I figured that out just barely, gosh dangit. Haha! I'm pretty sure that MIGHT fix it. But the freezing still may occur. But who knows. I'll fix it in my due time. First day doing this stuff and i'm bushed. XD
Yeah.

I'm a bit late at uploading this, but here's No buckle, Sheathless, No Sword in Sheath, and Shieldless Toon Link. (I thought it was the same as what Oizen had made, and it's pretty much the same except for not having a buckle.)


http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/bd55d52ab0871324.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/1d9ef8c4beb59577.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?5mtim5xzmen






Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 06:44:01 AM
Gunless Zero Suit Samus! No glitches or anything. Thanks.

Gunless Zero Suit Samus by Ann Harvest



Thanks, I'll get this up tomorrow.

Quote from: SqLeon on December 23, 2009, 06:46:39 AM
Oh no. Olimar is losing oxygen.

Helmetless Olimar


Antenna still attached I'm assuming, yes? (I'll also add this by tomorrow)

Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 06:48:52 AM
Sheildless+ Sheathless Toon Link I made this



http://www.mediafire.com/?yqqgyjghmgh


Again the invisible blade in sheath thing.

This as well. Nice job everyone. :)
-Jack H.