Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could someone make Sheik without the ripped clothes only?
And Marth chestplateless (leave the shoulder armor), tiaraless, and capeless?

EDIT: Never mind, I did them myself.
If anyone's interested:
Sheik: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kdqdnr5zujz
Marth: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qihwuydjmij

I'm making tail-less diddy kong for my newest texture. removing the tail verticies makes me end up with a hole in his "pants"(part of texture). closing his hole in his "pants" looks great in brawlbox and whatnot.

HOWEVER, in-game, the tail and his pants are still affected by his tail bones and his tail gets out of his model (no matter how far in him i put the verticies) and his pants open back up.

this could probably be fixed if I deleted his tail bones, but, I'm not sure how to do that, or if that would mess up any part of his moveset (hitboxes and whatnot)

any help?

V. 1.00

Um.... Guess I'll shoot for it:

Could anyone make a Peach with no amulet, earrings, crown, gloves and no shoulder puffs?

Sorry for the enormous request.

Thanks.

Quote from: highfive on February 19, 2010, 01:11:18 AM
shoulder puffs?

Her arms don't stretch all the way up.


edit:

Quote from: darklink94 on February 01, 2010, 12:04:26 PM
The Link's extrude-less shield link's is wrong, could you re-upload it please ?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/imohmmyzyd0/FitLink00%20%5Bflat%20shield%5D.pac
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on February 19, 2010, 05:52:57 AM
Quote from: highfive on February 19, 2010, 01:11:18 AM
shoulder puffs?

Her arms don't stretch all the way up.

In my language: Removing the puffs will leave her arms separated from her shoulders.

Same with the gloves.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


Quote from: highfive on February 19, 2010, 02:20:25 PM
So there's no way to pound them in with vertice hacking?
It would probably be really glitchy with her animations.


so with the new Advancements in vertice hacking is it possible to have Samus with Zerosuits Head, Fully Animated yet?
Hell yeah! Lets do it!
Was going to put something interesting here. but I forgot.

Quote from: Sonic695 on February 20, 2010, 12:17:51 AM
so with the new Advancements in vertice hacking is it possible to have Samus with Zerosuits Head, Fully Animated yet?

No, it's still impossible.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2010, 12:34:12 AM
Quote from: Sonic695 on February 20, 2010, 12:17:51 AM
so with the new Advancements in vertice hacking is it possible to have Samus with Zerosuits Head, Fully Animated yet?

No, it's still impossible.

Thanks for a kind, Solid Awnser Shadow, see we can be freinds if you wont treat me like i dont know a dang thing...
Hell yeah! Lets do it!
Was going to put something interesting here. but I forgot.

Quote from: DVDV on February 19, 2010, 11:19:19 PM
Quote from: DVDV on February 14, 2010, 09:11:41 PM
The 'Hairless Sheik' still has her pony tail. Could someone please remove it?
The ponytail can be removed with transparency. And anyway removing the polygon that has the ponytail also removes her head wrap, which creates a giant hole in her head.

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on February 19, 2010, 01:00:11 AM
I'm making tail-less diddy kong for my newest texture. removing the tail verticies makes me end up with a hole in his "pants"(part of texture). closing his hole in his "pants" looks great in brawlbox and whatnot.

HOWEVER, in-game, the tail and his pants are still affected by his tail bones and his tail gets out of his model (no matter how far in him i put the verticies) and his pants open back up.

this could probably be fixed if I deleted his tail bones, but, I'm not sure how to do that, or if that would mess up any part of his moveset (hitboxes and whatnot)

any help?

That's gonna cause some major repercussions. Diddy uses his tail in battle, and as a result, graphical glitches are much more likely to happen.
-Jack H.

how do i fixed the zero suit samus graphic glitch ? i made a texture for it but everytime i hit someone the games kinda lag for a second, instead the fusion zero samus do not glitch , is t cuz the hexed part is colored ? PLIZ REPLY
''Dont expect from the others''

Ok, I have a request, could someone make Ness without his Bat, backpack and hatbrim?  Please and thank you.