Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been out of commission from this area of hacking. I enjoyed model altering, and I'm back to correct any mistakes that may be out and about in the master list.

However, I am building my 2nd computer from scratch, and am missing one more piece. I'll be back in action come next week about this time.

Nice job everyone, these look great.
-Jack H.



The Link's extrude-less shield link's is wrong, could you re-upload it please ?

you guys ever thought of doing capless Mario Bros.? Those Doc textures would look great and there should be much more possibilities with them
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.


Maybe a Fox McCloud w/o eye piece of scouter/headgear? (To resemble Melee Fox)

Quote from: MarkieSKII on February 06, 2010, 05:34:22 AM
Maybe a Fox McCloud w/o eye piece of scouter/headgear? (To resemble Melee Fox)

Leaves a hole in his head.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Can you make Marth breastplateless (leave the shoulder armor), capeless, and tiaraless?

Ok, So about a week ago I asked Syrus63 (I think that's his name) for a "No spikes or dreads" version of Lucario. I told him that I would post here the next day to let him know If It worked, But I never did. Well, I apologize to him for taking so long, And he'll be happy to know that It works just fine.



Now I'm off to improve some Lucario hacks I have.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzdrzx3zi0d
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4nzcwjnijw
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on February 07, 2010, 07:39:57 PM
Ok, So about a week ago I asked Syrus63 (I think that's his name) for a "No spikes or dreads" version of Lucario. I told him that I would post here the next day to let him know If It worked, But I never did. Well, I apologize to him for taking so long, And he'll be happy to know that It works just fine.



Perfect good to know.

Now I'm off to improve some Lucario hacks I have.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzdrzx3zi0d
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4nzcwjnijw
-Jack H.

Quote from: PAVGN on February 07, 2010, 07:39:57 PM
Ok, So about a week ago I asked Syrus63 (I think that's his name) for a "No spikes or dreads" version of Lucario. I told him that I would post here the next day to let him know If It worked, But I never did. Well, I apologize to him for taking so long, And he'll be happy to know that It works just fine.

I'm glad to know that it works, I haven't done any MDL0 hacking in a while due to lack of ideas and my other interests.

Quote from: Syrus63 on February 09, 2010, 12:33:33 AM
I'm glad to know that it works, I haven't done any MDL0 hacking in a while due to lack of ideas and my other interests.

Well If you are ok with It, I could give you more requests. I have a lot of hacks I want to make that require VERY specific model edits.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on February 09, 2010, 01:10:22 AM
Well If you are ok with It, I could give you more requests. I have a lot of hacks I want to make that require VERY specific model edits.

Alright. Send me some requests and I'll see what I can do, I have ample spare time that I've been wasting on playing other games.

Thank you Syrus63 for the Lucario PAC, and PAVGN for posting it  :happy: It's exactly what I've been looking for <3

EDIT: Silly thought, but is it possible to remove just two of Lucario's dreads? (For the obvious Riolu texture)
Back in Black