WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It actually looks like one of Mario's Win animations but edited a bit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It's definitely not. I'm not that lazy. >_>

Which is a good thing among animators to not be.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

do you record without sounds, or does ur psa have no sounds yet?
also, the intro is cool, but when gotenks appears, he looks kinda frozen... he should move a bit more IMO

Quote from: jokekid on August 19, 2012, 05:43:08 PM
do you record without sounds, or does ur psa have no sounds yet?
also, the intro is cool, but when gotenks appears, he looks kinda frozen... he should move a bit more IMO
the moveset is right now muted only sounds for punchs/kicks/explodsions
i know the entry pose was based on this:

but will possible revamp it right before release since i got a better idea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have a question!

have you added some actions and subactions? and did them work?
my new actions only doing "change subaction" and the subaction only does it's animation. no attacks or effect :/
even "change action to wait1" is nulled D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 19, 2012, 07:34:19 PM
I have a question!

have you added some actions and subactions? and did them work?
my new actions only doing "change subaction" and the subaction only does it's animation. no attacks or effect :/
even "change action to wait1" is nulled D:
nope i have not added it yet since i just PSAed gotenks with the old PSA method and then PSAed the articles with brawlbox
so i do not know they work or not
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 19, 2012, 09:21:40 PM #113 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:23:10 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Peke~ on August 19, 2012, 07:34:19 PM
I have a question!

have you added some actions and subactions? and did them work?
my new actions only doing "change subaction" and the subaction only does it's animation. no attacks or effect :/
even "change action to wait1" is nulled D:
i heard kjp saying that too adding actions on bbx doesnt make them work ingame so ultil we figure out how to make new actions work(maybe kjp did already?) we are stuck with the same number of actions :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 19, 2012, 09:21:40 PM
i heard kjp saying that too adding actions on bbx doesnt make them work ingame so ultil we figure out how to make new actions work(maybe kjp did already?) we are stuck with the same number of actions :S
You are correct. Adding a new Action without any changes will make the character fall through the floor when that said Action is called. But there are ways to prevent the character from falling through the floor when called. The downside is that the character will stay in place once the Action is called. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wait what? Seriously?

Crap if that's true then I have to do a bunch of work on sora.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 19, 2012, 11:16:42 PM
Wait what? Seriously?

Crap if that's true then I have to do a bunch of work on sora.

This ^
Now i need to remake BJ and sasuke :oshi:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 20, 2012, 12:06:27 AM
This ^
Now i need to remake BJ and sasuke :oshi:
[Luigi]Awww. Mama Mia![/Luigi]

if you guys needing more actions i know a way to get it but i kinda call it a fake way to get it
since you still having the same numbers of actions but it feels like you have unlimited
did that alot of times but most on Goku(over CF)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll have to test Sora to see if that issue is there.  But I'm glad I didn't have to worry about it with Wolverine our any of my other hacks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.