WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I feel like this topic needs some reviving. :P

. . .

Here are two preview videos of my Scizor revamp.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2012, 06:55:08 PM
I feel like this topic needs some reviving. :P

. . .

Here are two preview videos of my Scizor revamp.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The gliding looks very nice! Impressive.

Progress looks great! Are those sounds done over the video or included in a sound pack?

And awesome ending. Grabs off ledge and suicides for the final kill. Well done.

How'd you get that Back Throw (the suicide throw) to function like that? Like how did you get it so that if it falls off the stage then it'd continue falling?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

looks like scizor learned destiny bond  :laugh: jk
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 17, 2012, 08:25:49 PM
The gliding looks very nice! Impressive.

Progress looks great! Are those sounds done over the video or included in a sound pack?

And awesome ending. Grabs off ledge and suicides for the final kill. Well done.

How'd you get that Back Throw (the suicide throw) to function like that? Like how did you get it so that if it falls off the stage then it'd continue falling?
Thanks. :) The sounds are in the video. And it took me some time to get the Back Throw to work properly. The coding's a bit difficult to explain though. <_> But I also managed to code it so that the victim can escape the throw by pressing the Attack button repeatably. But you don't see it in the video because CPUs aren't very smart. :P

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 17, 2012, 08:34:19 PM
looks like scizor learned destiny bond  :laugh: jk
:P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That kill lol very nice
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I made a great amount of progress on Simon and finished new throws for him.... but I can't make vids. :/

All that remains are taunts.... and I can't come up with any so I might just dummy them.

Pics will come later..... maybe.

... Good luck... I've only played 1 Castlevania and I thought it was alright(serves me right for using cheats!) but I cant wait to see how someone using a whip is 'incorporated' into SSBB

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 31, 2012, 11:30:23 PM
... Good luck... I've only played 1 Castlevania and I thought it was alright(serves me right for using cheats!) but I cant wait to see how someone using a whip is 'incorporated' into SSBB
Zero Suit Samus.


That is all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

<.< this is PSAs...well animations and stuff for the PSAs  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like what I see :af:
I'd love a Bowser's Inside Story moveset for Bowser. His moveset bores me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 01, 2012, 04:09:37 PM #85 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:19:30 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Anivernage on August 01, 2012, 05:49:54 AM
<.< this is PSAs...well animations and stuff for the PSAs  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this is how most hyped i am right now:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

+
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


KingJigglypuff Edit: Please put large pictures in spoilers next time.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 01, 2012, 02:17:50 AM
Zero Suit Samus.


That is all.
... Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh... This is another time when I type before thinking...

But doesnt she only use it for like 2 attacks?

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 01, 2012, 04:18:42 PM
... Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh... This is another time when I type before thinking...

But doesnt she only use it for like 2 attacks?
Side smash, Up Smash, Neutral Air, Side Special, Up Special, Grab and Forward Throw. So yeah, it's pretty incorporated into her moveset.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 01, 2012, 08:10:04 PM
Side smash, Up Smash, Neutral Air, Side Special, Up Special, Grab and Forward Throw. So yeah, it's pretty incorporated into her moveset.
... All I could remember was Side Special and Grab... Well... That's enough idiocy from me... I'm gonna leave now before I say something else stupid

Simon's whip has more range than Zamus' plasma whip. Seriously.
I finished his throws last week(one of them is based off of Judgement's throws) and all that remains are taunts, which I may just blank out since I've been sitting on this for a while.

Wish I could make a vid, but I can't now.