WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 06, 2015, 06:47:13 PM #1785 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:48:45 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Ridley on January 06, 2015, 05:54:51 PM-snip
Ridley can still be hit when he's that high. I would suggest you either make him have weak Heavy Armor or remove the invulnerability entirely.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2015, 06:47:13 PM
Ridley can still be hit when he's that high. I would suggest you either make him have weak Heavy Armor or remove the invulnerability entirely.
But then he may just suddenly reappear on the ground since he doesn't actually moves...or he will change position if TransN is moved even though flag "MovesCharacter" isn't checked?

Use the coding my Raptor uses for its Up Throw. It's how to let characters use upward TransN throws. If you want help with it, PM me, and I'll give you the precise coding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that ridley will definetly be on eof the best PSAs recently made
a shame is for PM but anyway I guess it can later get balanced for regular brawl

Keep up the good work!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Hacks that goes Terrible wrong

dont mind me getting bad results from hacks, need to show this through cause its hilerious
Stupid Tinypic :C

LOL
awesome how ganon's attacks inflict knockback on yoshi

why does the game store ganondorf's location though?

I've got Spec and Ref working for a character I'm highly considering adding to my current projects.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Mmm.
Sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 11, 2015, 04:00:37 AM #1794 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:02:43 AM by Ridley
2nd win animation done:
http://www.4shared.com/video/jTfZgZMIba/bandicam_2015-01-07_21-43-36-5.html
It has been reduced in size and fanfare that plays was replaced with one that resembles his theme (which is more fitting), but its still pretty much same as shown here.

Improved Forward Air to be easier to use for Wall of Pain:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you don't notice the difference - now its an overhead swipe and not just an aerial version of his first jab.

Aerial version of Down B has been switched back to Bowser Bomb kind of special based off his Other M stomp attack, but i already showed it...i think. The only changes to it are hit trajectory (now its 45 degree and not just straight up) and it pushes opponents if they are too close, yet not close enough for him to hit them.

I like your victory animation. But I feel he shouldn't fly so far back. He should also tinker with the Metroid capsule for a tad longer.

On a different note, I have more things to show for Xenomorph. I've decided to add it alongside the main 4 I'm doing as well (Team Rocket's Meowth, Wisp, Zoroark, and Raptor).

Wait1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait2 (Needs a bit of work near the middle to end.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

King K. Rool stuffs.

Edited Up Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Taunt WIP (Facing Left)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ledge animations done except for most of slow ledge animations.
Pre-100% ledge attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Animation doesn't just snaps into aerial position - its gif framerate issues. Spikes opponent into explosion's radius. Damage isn't too high - Ganondorf deals 10% with his pre-100% ledge attack. Hard to predict since it starts very similar to...every other fast ledge animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Blur always appears and tail always goes back into same position before striking again. Its just gif framerate issues again. Tail can hit opponents touching the tail blade even when it still haven't reached platform he is hanging from, but tail base does nothing. If opponent has reliable spiking attacks, then Ridley is screwed if he misses.

A few new Xenomorph things.

Attack11 animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP Pose variants.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP 1 alteration
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CSP 2 alteration
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red recolor variants.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


15% opacity. Barely looks any different.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


32% opacity. My middle ground between the two.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


32% opacity in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

CSP1 and CSP2 alteration get my vote.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]