WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 09:39:00 PM
What are the issues with the model?
Figured out how to fix the new issue =p I'll be working on her again later XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Awesome
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 09, 2012, 12:01:15 PM #227 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 12:04:38 PM by Pervy
With full permission from SDoom of course .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've studied Joe in UMvC3 and as a result this is what he does have
1. Full set of scarf bones attached to the head, almost one for each row of vertices
2. Full mouth rig, featuring 5 bones per lip
3. Eye bones, for more awesome expressions
Extras
1. UMvC3 Shading
2. Bumped textures, for more detail
3. Dat Ass
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 09, 2012, 12:01:15 PM
With full permission from SDoom of course .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've studied Joe in UMvC3 and as a result this is what he does have
1. Full set of scarf bones attached to the head, almost one for each row of vertices
2. Full mouth rig, featuring 5 bones per lip
3. Eye bones, for more awesome expressions
Extras
1. UMvC3 Shading
2. Bumped textures, for more detail
3. Dat Ass

looks epic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Pervy on September 09, 2012, 12:01:15 PM
With full permission from SDoom of course .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've studied Joe in UMvC3 and as a result this is what he does have
1. Full set of scarf bones attached to the head, almost one for each row of vertices
2. Full mouth rig, featuring 5 bones per lip
3. Eye bones, for more awesome expressions
Extras
1. UMvC3 Shading
2. Bumped textures, for more detail
3. Dat Ass


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Viewtiful Tears more like.  So much hype for this.  I swear once this is done to the point where you're happy with it I'm going to take it and steadily animate it over time.  Little bit by bit.  It will take months, due to all the bones there are to play around with but when it's done I assure you, it will be masterclass.

Quote from: Pervy on September 09, 2012, 12:01:15 PM
With full permission from SDoom of course .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've studied Joe in UMvC3 and as a result this is what he does have
1. Full set of scarf bones attached to the head, almost one for each row of vertices
2. Full mouth rig, featuring 5 bones per lip
3. Eye bones, for more awesome expressions
Extras
1. UMvC3 Shading
2. Bumped textures, for more detail
3. Dat Ass

Please tell me he'll work with V. Joe over Yoshi. ;-;
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 09, 2012, 02:41:47 PM
Please tell me he'll work with V. Joe over Yoshi. ;-;

Not promising anything and I'm not going to make sure when I don't really give a [censored] about rel ports. Your free to experiment when it's released though
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 09, 2012, 02:41:47 PM
Please tell me he'll work with V. Joe over Yoshi. ;-;

He won't even be optimised over the Falcon version.  Because it's a custom boneset, it needs to be re-animated, hence why I said I would remake him with better animations, better balance, cleaner hitboxes (looking back, Joe's disjoints were absolutely retarded) and more Viewtiful-ness.

Kinda wish he was over Toon Link the more I think about it.  It would allow me to make a more authentic PSA due to him having a boomerang and bombs already.

I do believe you can actually shove the model over anyone so long as he has the same amount of bones or more(Which I believe he does) and your willing to completely restart PSA work. I'll continue heading for a stable version over Falcon but I can optimize a version for toonlink if you do so desire, along with taking the falcon animations and putting them over him
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Do that..., toon link needs psas
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well, considering I was both planning on redoing the animations and the PSA stuff I'd love to see it happen :)  And past experience has told me that people don't like replacing Falcon.

Oh man.
That sexy model+SDo0m's sexy animations=the greatest PSA ever. It'll be amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 09, 2012, 03:53:40 PM
Well, considering I was both planning on redoing the animations and the PSA stuff I'd love to see it happen :)  And past experience has told me that people don't like replacing Falcon.

All right, in that case I'll do what I forgot to do and make him naturally toonlink sized, instead of begin sized that way though animations. It wont take long cuse i can save rigs <-< >-> Now give me an interesting idea for the eye yellow o0o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 09, 2012, 07:14:23 PM
Now give me an interesting idea for the eye yellow o0o

Easy.  He gains his face cover:

[spoiler]

http://youtu.be/T52G-vePmR8?t=4s

Hate to interrupt the conversation but just saying I've narrowed down the parts of the models that must be hexed if you want to anchor them to about a 6 line piece of the code.

Also working with using an overlay from PSA to effect those textures that take samples from the stage: Right now both Zeus's Tornado and Rock Slab self sample.  The tornado integrates the color from the sky while the slab takes a palette from the stage itself (although it seems to mess up and sample gold from Stage Builder Stages).

Tornado taking shadows form the clouds in skyworld:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rock Slab taking earth from Bridge of Eldin:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni