WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anivernage its the coding of the GFX of Marth's file, simply import a very small model into that model file and add a new external GFX to his file, that should fix your problem.
-Omni

Quote from: Mariodk on September 13, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
that chidori GFX i think i will use on my sasuke
also with my new idea for sasuke we can have kid sasuke vs. sasuke from Shippuden (no .rel port needed)
cuz my sasuke will not be over marth anyway
i think i will put him over pikachu

for the Dragon Flame Jutsu model did you imported the model as a item/stage and not as a char.
and used a not brawl char. boneset but anything else?
cuz thats possible why its stuck to TopN bone  
Awesome!! ill like to have kid vs shippuden sasuke, sure you can have this gfx ;D

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 13, 2012, 05:32:32 AM
Anivernage its the coding of the GFX of Marth's file, simply import a very small model into that model file and add a new external GFX to his file, that should fix your problem.
-Omni
Cool ill try that ;D

Another glitch chidori has is marth NB (his NB or new one) for some reason hates the IF Hitbox Connects neither 0B nor 3D it freezes when collide with bomb-omb o.0 and sometimes with people freeze mostly doesnt hit >.>

Is there any way to make a IF hitbox connects without 0B/3D or using variables??


i think there is a way with the variables but i am not sure
since i remember captain falcon on his Side-B (start action/subactions)use that but i forgot
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dat dragon flame jutsu

:srs:

Makes me wanna work on Sasuke some more...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 13, 2012, 04:52:32 AM


Also, Dragon Flame Jutsu!
Finally works but model is stuck on Sasuke TopN no matter what :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that doesnt look that is on the topn if it was the topn ti would be on the ground , try changing the extgfx there are like 3 of them use a diferent one i tryed this once and worked
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

looks epic s
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 13, 2012, 08:26:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af2:
looks epic sir...

Thats the run but I didn't use any transN movement because it would fly off screen.

Also, I just finished:

All the Falls (fall, fallaerial, fallspecial etc.)
All the Jumps (JumpF, B, JumpAerial etc)
Landings (not the attack landings)
AttackDash
EscapeF,B,N (I left the air dodge the same)
and the Glide (I made him flap his wings instead of just having flat wings... BUT i think I may have made a mistake somewhere)

And I tweaked the original attack 11,12,13 that Carnage had already done.

That concludes my contractual obligations to Ridley... Unless Carnage wants to strike another deal I'm kinda done :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 13, 2012, 11:39:45 AMThats the run but I didn't use any transN movement because it would fly off screen. Also, I just finished: All the Falls (fall, fallaerial, fallspecial etc.) All the Jumps (JumpF, B, JumpAerial etc) Landings (not the attack landings) AttackDash EscapeF,B,N (I left the air dodge the same) and the Glide (I made him flap his wings instead of just having flat wings... BUT i think I may have made a mistake somewhere) And I tweaked the original attack 11,12,13 that Carnage had already done. That concludes my contractual obligations to Ridley... Unless Carnage wants to strike another deal I'm kinda done :af:
you are the fastest animator i know rally you do an amazing work in such short time  xD later tonight i will work on a green guy :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 13, 2012, 01:47:27 PM
you are the fastest animator i know rally you do an amazing work in such short time  xD later tonight i will work on a green guy :P

do eet nao! xDD

I aim to please. And I'm more then happy to oblige since you're helping me with Hulk xD

What I have in speed and skill with animations, I lack in PSAing... so having someone who's more knowledgeable with PSA help me out from time to time is awesome.

That said, depending on Jokekid and his luck, Hulk's PSA may come with a dandy new model too :happy:

Here's hoping.


Luffy will be worked on this weekend since thats the only time Pervy can work on him and since MarioDK is PSAing Luffy as well, I don't have much more to animate so I have time to procrastinate. xD

Wolverine... Kinda  just being lazy here. I haven't hooked my Wii up since Friday so I can't exactly test it out in game to balance it.

Sora... I'm HOPING to get Sora done and out within the next week to two weeks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 13, 2012, 02:36:28 PM
I aim to please. And I'm more then happy to oblige since you're helping me with Hulk xD

What I have in speed and skill with animations, I lack in PSAing... so having someone who's more knowledgeable with PSA help me out from time to time is awesome.

That said, depending on Jokekid and his luck, Hulk's PSA may come with a dandy new model too :happy:

Here's hoping.


Luffy will be worked on this weekend since thats the only time Pervy can work on him and since MarioDK is PSAing Luffy as well, I don't have much more to animate so I have time to procrastinate. xD

Wolverine... Kinda  just being lazy here. I haven't hooked my Wii up since Friday so I can't exactly test it out in game to balance it.

Sora... I'm HOPING to get Sora done and out within the next week to two weeks.
then you send the luffy stuff can you please send the updated moveset list
so i can PSA the move as much as possible on the moveset list
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah sure.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

fornofollowersofmythread
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your animations have improved a lot since the initial releases SouthCraft.  Good job.