WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You know of a free one I can download?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah i don't have a Vid Recorder :( Where can i get one for free ?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Milky-B-Jr on October 12, 2012, 05:51:03 PM
Yeah i don't have a Vid Recorder :( Where can i get one for free ?
Bandicam. It has a free version. The catch is that you can only record up to a maximum of 10 minutes whenever you choose to record something. And that the Bandicam logo is displayed at the top of your recorded video.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks KingJigglypuff I Will Try It
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So I'm pretty certain I've perfected my transformation theory and it seems to work pretty flawlessly and thanks to russmarrs I've got a rigged model of Chaos Form:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hoping somebody can help me out with texture mapping tho lol I have no idea how to do that.  Also I'm not sure if you can call articles from the final[character].pac file even when you're not in final smash state?
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 12, 2012, 08:56:48 PM
So I'm pretty certain I've perfected my transformation theory and it seems to work pretty flawlessly and thanks to russmarrs I've got a rigged model of Chaos Form:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hoping somebody can help me out with texture mapping tho lol I have no idea how to do that.  Also I'm not sure if you can call articles from the final[character].pac file even when you're not in final smash state?
-Omni
Lol kyuubi Lw4 :P

I think its possible with the enter final smash state, maybe im wrong

Modifying an old CON Naruto animation to fit my needs  ;) and I thought so to but that's only theoretical and in game I feel like it would contradict with other characters who were using their final smash?  Maybe I'm wrong tho...
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 12, 2012, 09:02:47 PM
Modifying an old CON Naruto animation to fit my needs  ;) and I thought so to but that's only theoretical and in game I feel like it would contradict with other characters who were using their final smash?  Maybe I'm wrong tho...
-Omni
Awesome, also i think KJP can answer this question >.>

Quote from: Anivernage on October 12, 2012, 09:07:28 PM
Awesome, also i think KJP can answer this question >.>
lol hopefully!
-Omni

If you're talking about using Fit[Char]Final articles, then I don't think you can. If it's not in the Final Smash Action, then it freezes. That's what happened to me anyway.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

~Preview Time~

some animation I have done~
yes, it is a machinima but a preview so I get that counts as Animation/PSA Workshop :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oooh. A Midna PSA. I'm intrigued.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Malfioz on October 15, 2012, 06:38:42 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Agggghhhh that's so awesome, I hope you keep going with this.

Porting her over Bowser would be cool. There are pretty much no full PSAs over him, as far as I know. Plus, dat Final Smash....

Man. If only my animations were that smooth when I made them...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302