WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Malfioz on October 17, 2012, 09:34:28 AMThank you. :) I think I've been animating since April. I want the animation to be similar to the original and it isn't actually that hard when seeing the animation frame by frame. It feels like I'm just ripping the animation to brawlbox.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I animate when I feel motivated. Sometimes I feel like it becomes more of a job, but then I just go and play some games, take a walk or make animations for other characters (hint), until I'm motivated enough to go back. The good thing is I don't have a deadline, I'm seeing this as something I only do in my spare time and don't have the need to rush. Just for teh lulz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Should she be levitating like here or be more like a spider and use her legs?
I guarantee people are gonna be asking you to animate for their PSAs. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quick Raptor preview video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2012, 12:26:35 AM
Quick Raptor preview video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lookin' good so far. The only piece of advice I can give you is that the animation is a bit too "up-and-down," if you know what I'm saying. I'd recommend starting the animation at some "middle point" and go "up and down" from there, making sure to end at that middle point. Then the animation will loop properly and you'll be golden. =D

I also love the hat on that second one.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2012, 12:26:35 AM
Quick Raptor preview video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome Kjp as always, love how the feet fingers move too also indeed with Gamma ;D

Thanks. And I did start with a middle pose. I still need to so some work on it though. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2012, 12:45:58 AM
Thanks. And I did start with a middle pose. I still need to so some work on it though. <.>

-Like slowing down the swaying of the tail.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Aelia on October 17, 2012, 07:34:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Making A Aqua Psa Over Marth I Hope You Guys Wanna See More Because I Gonna Make More

I'd actually like to see that...

3 amgios working on this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not dead yet.







Began this recently.
Still lots to do for Solidus.

So...... what controls where the Nikita Missle comes out?
It's bone index is -1........

Solidus!!! Pretty frigging sick. Reminds me that i need to finish MGS2 again.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2012, 05:03:37 PM
Clone over pikmin preview(down-smash):

as you can see at the end naruto can jump while the clones still do the animetion without the clones move with naruto
unlike if it was clones over ike´s sword article so the clones is sitting on naruto and clones animetion ends then naruto´s animetions end

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can't stop... jizzing... aaaaaaaaaah
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@marioDK:
now it just needs a smoke explosion on each clone when they appea and dissapear, and it'll be perfect

Quote from: jokekid on October 22, 2012, 06:34:52 PM
@marioDK:
now it just needs a smoke explosion on each clone when they appea and dissapear, and it'll be perfect
dont worry i have not forgot that but can´t do it right now since i will PSAing the clones as the last thing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]