WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just a little something I've been doing on the side.





The range of the Vampire Killer makes me LOL.





Don't ask for a release date.

Is there going to be a different costume for him? Not a fan of his Judgement design. >_>

Ooh. Simon. Me likey so far.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 02, 2012, 04:02:33 AM #48 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:05:17 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Solar99 on July 02, 2012, 02:43:54 AM
Is there going to be a different costume for him? Not a fan of his Judgement design. >_>

I'm not either. This is the only official 3d model of Simon Belmont.
However, if you want another design, find someone who's a damn good modeler that is willing to do another design of Simon Belmont of either one of there 2:





And then have them PM me before they begin, because I made a custom boneset for this PSA) and I need it to synch to have it work with my moveset.

Looks cool, who is Simon over?

Judging by the third picture... I'd guess Toon Link. Or Link, since I see a Boomerang GFX.

He did say Toon Link, I believe, due to all the articles that he uses, which can relate to Simon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 02, 2012, 09:35:16 PM #52 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:40:01 PM by Ultraxwing
I'm hyped!

finally a bad ace character is coming to brawl, which i think is completely necessary.

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 07, 2012, 09:20:19 PM #53 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:21:14 PM by Royal_Blade
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah...

Kratos vid by Albafika
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

for those of you that haven't heard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 09, 2012, 05:37:07 PM #55 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:56:03 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Simon looks great so far Eternal Yoshi!
as for another model, why not have someone try and get you this model from Dream mix tv fighters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then you could have his best design.
Anyway, I think with the new brawlbox out, I'm going to try and start doing PSA...
starting with this man here.

(don't mind the hands I've fixed them since this picture)
hopefully that model import I saw gets done as it's kinda difficult to animate with beyond's old vertex.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 07, 2012, 09:20:19 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lloyd and Kratos eh?

Hope to see more later on.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 09, 2012, 05:37:07 PM
Simon looks great so far Eternal Yoshi!
as for another model, why not have someone try and get you this model from Dream mix tv fighters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then you could have his best design.

Maybe if someone can help me with Gameassasin and Dolphin......

Sasuke previews para ti... (sorry for the cell phone quality...hope you guys still like this sample)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sasuke is looking nice!

I'm liking the Lion's Barrage/Shishi rendan quality. It looks good.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread