WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if there were more imports on him, it could motivate some people to actually make a PSA for him

It's a slow Saturday, so here have some Mew

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks good. But if you like, try using a lighter shade of pink.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

From those pictures. The bubble seems too dark.

Lighter pink it is, thanks. I'll get to that after I do some animations.

I haven't animated in forever, so I'm really rusty and self-conscious about it. ;_;

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 13, 2013, 12:25:59 AM
I haven't animated in forever, so I'm really rusty and self-conscious about it. ;_;

Believe me, I know what that's like. I've animated SINCE forever and still think my stuff looks like crap. XD

January 13, 2013, 02:39:28 AM #576 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:32:48 PM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Slow but steady progress.
Obtained Sword Glow.
Also those tentacles will grab and throw things.... somehow.

Working on my first Psa moveset ....

Scyhter Moveset V1 Preview Brawlbox

Good or bad .... can someone give me some feedback please  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I Stoped With Electabuzz Because He Was Nothing For Me But I Started With My Real First Psa And Here Is The Wait 1 Feedback Is Always Welcome Don't Be Rude This Is My First Real Animation I Have Made So I Hope You Like It And Wanna See More.

Golem Psa Ver 1: Wait 1

Risingstar  where is the scyther model from? he looks like a midject scyther imo he looks tiny compared to starwaffle scyther vertex and you should redo the wait1 he looks like the position is not fitting i would go for something more straight up with the claws on front imo like a true praying mantis position, will he be psaed over falco like kjp scyther and scizor psa?

Aelia the wait1 seems good i assum the psa will be over bowser?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 13, 2013, 02:39:28 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Slow but steady progress.
Obtained Sword Glow.
Also those tentacles will grab and throw things.... somehow.
I always loved your MGS work.
I remember him, but forgot his name. Good stuff there.

He's Solidus Snake from MGS2, the perfect third clone of big boss. Also finished the rig check on the tentacles and improved the animation, but I'm doing crazy things to get them to hit/grab anything.

January 15, 2013, 10:48:25 PM #582 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:43:59 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 15, 2013, 09:52:51 PM
He's Solidus Snake from MGS2, the perfect third clone of big boss. Also finished the rig check on the tentacles and improved the animation, but I'm doing crazy things to get them to hit/grab anything.
does snake has any action overrides on his pac?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage yeah he is over bowser :) thanks for the feedback

Quote from: Aelia on January 15, 2013, 08:05:31 PM
I Stoped With Electabuzz Because He Was Nothing For Me But I Started With My Real First Psa And Here Is The Wait 1 Feedback Is Always Welcome Don't Be Rude This Is My First Real Animation I Have Made So I Hope You Like It And Wanna See More.

Golem Psa Ver 1: Wait 1

You've got some issues:

1. He clips into the ground. That is a no-no. His legs should be moving up and down along with his up and down movement.
2. For goodness sake, make his arms move, please?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302