WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Omg... that was too amazing.

:srs:

I need to do something like that
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I wonder what the result would be... interested to see other people than me doing it...

I remember you telling me how to do it a while ago, but I was using Riivo back then and riivo sucks for testing. But perhaps I'll try and impliment it with Sanji's FS since its a pretty long combo.

I also do something cinematic with Wolverine's FS since I actually made his lvl 3 ultra special combo from MvC3. Its fully animated, just not implimented into the psa just yet.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 23, 2013, 03:24:12 AM #603 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:25:37 AM by Eternal Yoshi
This hair... is a freaking show stopper. Well the back anyway. I'm trying to model the back of it and.....



On the left is DMTV Simon's hair(Those parts don't use transparency) and on the right is what I'm trying to do. I have the base and the front done, but this back has pretty much stopped all progress.

Can anyone help with what I should do?

I cannot proceed until this matter is resolved.

You could try a conform wrap variant, since you have the target model.
-Omni

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I decided to edit Zelda's hair instead because the planes in the DMTV model are a mess.
Looks good outside of the textures.


I need to retxture this hair.

Simon's design is looking a lot better now.

Still wondering who thought the judgement design was a good idea at Konami >.>

February 09, 2013, 11:54:48 PM #608 Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:44:48 PM by pikazz


successfully added Bowsers Grab to Marios B! but since mario dont have much B actions so I had to add one more action and that makes the "throw" glitchy.
if you touch the ground you get the freeze on spot until you get hit yourself!

I am doing a Special Throw Tutorial! but I will do a much easier grab to make you understand how it works!
I will do a Yoshi Egg Special Throw (Neutral B) since it's pretty easy grab! but I haven't test it ingame yet

EDIT: I released a guide of how to add your own Special Grabs/Throws!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49878.msg1011427#msg1011427
Stupid Tinypic :C



real small PSA projet, ive learned to start small after failing at 2 or 3 big ones... xD

it's maryu...
i'll be using kienamaru's ryu animations, im not replacing all attacks, just some of them, like hadouken fireball, the kick from attack13, shoryuken of course on up-B, and i may use marioDK's classic downB...
i dont know about the throws, will porting the animation mess with the ThrowN bone? or haveN, whichever is used to throw people...

Got the motivation from me, huh Joke? :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

February 13, 2013, 08:28:37 AM #611 Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:37:23 AM by joking
indeed, lol

the wait animation is fully made by me, only used kagemaru's first frame, and started editting from there, i actually also changed that frame, so yeah, i ca call it compleely mine i guess :P

btw, is mario editable in brawlbox without any glitches?
if not, what PSA is the best to use, u know one that has the timer in frames and hs the actions named... xD

to not waste a post:



completely 100% custom made from scratch (using the wait animation frame 1 of course, but that was mine anyways...)


i know, it's cuz of how weird brawlbox works when the rotation values are too high, i already fixed this, by "resetting" the rotation value to numbers between -360 and 360 xD

Quote from: joking on February 13, 2013, 05:08:17 PM
i know, it's cuz of how weird brawlbox works when the rotation values are too high, i already fixed this, by "resetting" the rotation value to numbers between -360 and 360 xD
How did you rotate it?

The way brawl does it is to set the rotation to 360*(number of spin) and adjust the animation from that rotation.

The best example would be Link/Toon Link's Spin Attack. Use that animation for reference for spinning moves.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread