WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@Omnio: That Anubis PSA looks pretty sweet. I love magician-types so when your all set with that I def. wanna give it a try =)

@Tabuu: Yeah, good job with the animations. That knee attack is looking pretty dynamic. He'll be one monster to fight when your through with him, lol.


Quote from: Keromonkey on August 19, 2013, 10:59:06 PM
@Tabuu: Yeah, good job with the animations. That knee attack is looking pretty dynamic. He'll be one monster to fight when your through with him, lol.


Heh, receiving feedback is what makes me WANT to keep PSAing. Thanks. <3 I'm trying to make ALL my animations that dynamic and intersting.

Quote from: Keromonkey on August 19, 2013, 10:59:06 PM
@Omnio: That Anubis PSA looks pretty sweet. I love magician-types so when your all set with that I def. wanna give it a try =)
Thanks I think it will have a better aesthetic feel when the model is all rigged up, and he's actually built to be more of a bruiser in melee combat with agility and damage racking.  However, I have given him a fair share of "mage-like" abilities that allow you to back up and fight from afar!  I'll add you to the beta tester list lol
-Omni

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2013, 07:04:47 PM
Heh, thanks. ;D I'm glad you like. :) I just hope people will actually try this PSA when I release it. I put it more heart, soul, time and effort that I did with Tabuu himself. To be honest, I kinda rushed Tabuu's last few animations so I could get him out. Now that I look back I'm a bit ashamed and embarrassed that I sacrificed quality like that. D: I won't make the same mistake with King Cold.

Who's King Cold gonna be over? Ganon is my first guest.

Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 20, 2013, 05:02:41 AM
Who's King Cold gonna be over? Ganon is my first guest.


Your first guess is the right one. ;) I'm hoping to make this even better and more epic than my (now crappy) Tabuu. XD

August 21, 2013, 04:15:24 AM #860 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:21:58 AM by Keromonkey
Quote from: Omniscient X on August 20, 2013, 01:00:31 AM
Thanks I think it will have a better aesthetic feel when the model is all rigged up, and he's actually built to be more of a bruiser in melee combat with agility and damage racking.  However, I have given him a fair share of "mage-like" abilities that allow you to back up and fight from afar!  I'll add you to the beta tester list lol
-Omni

Cool, I appreciate it

@Tabuu: Anytime, I'd like to see King cold as well. I wonder if Anyone's imported frieza yet, he probably wouldn't be too hard to make a PSA for (just power and a few death balls and beams, lol). Also, Tabuu wasn't crappy. It was EPIC getting to play with the main boss of Smash bros and not have it glitch the F--- out like the semi-rigged version of Amaterasu over Ivysaur :'( :'(, I would like to see it updated (to be able to stand up against some of my PSAs without being SUPER overpowered -like dark pikachu *shiver), but it was good! Like I said, I learned alot by dissecting your Tabuu PSA. It was invaluable.

Edit: BTW so I don't double post, I thought that it might be a good thing to mention.
In my personal categorization system, I consider that there are 4 tiers of character power levels in modded brawl.
Balanced- vanilla mario
Heroic-  
Epic -
God - 1 hit KOs

Explaining the tiers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 20, 2013, 05:17:43 AM
Your first guess is the right one. ;) I'm hoping to make this even better and more epic than my (now crappy) Tabuu. XD

Cool. :)

Quote from: Keromonkey on August 21, 2013, 04:15:24 AM

@Tabuu: Anytime, I'd like to see King cold as well. I wonder if Anyone's imported frieza yet, he probably wouldn't be too hard to make a PSA for (just power and a few death balls and beams, lol). Also, Tabuu wasn't crappy. It was EPIC getting to play with the main boss of Smash bros and not have it glitch the F--- out like the semi-rigged version of Amaterasu over Ivysaur :'( :'(, I would like to see it updated (to be able to stand up against some of my PSAs without being SUPER overpowered -like dark pikachu *shiver), but it was good! Like I said, I learned alot by dissecting your Tabuu PSA. It was invaluable.

D'aw, thanks man. I really appreciate that. And yeah, someone did import Frieza, over Lucario. I also have another version over Fox for a ported PSA over Ike I'm supposed to be working on. But I just have no motivation. lol. King Cold is a totally different story. XD

Anyway, sometime I'm gonna need beta testers and a video for Cold for when I release his beta. Any takers?

Well you know what they say
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

..Wow... That animation is so smooth, excluding the gif effect.  There's no way you did that in Brawlbox.  I'm guessing you used the 3ds max animation converter thing and baked an IK rigged animation? 

All in brawlbox lad. Never could figure out the animation converter >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

really well done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PervyMan Trigger on August 21, 2013, 08:40:56 PM
Well you know what they say
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd lie if I say this isn't impressive. Everything you do is impressive, Pervy. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PervyMan Trigger on August 21, 2013, 08:40:56 PM
Well you know what they say
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very impressive animation.
How long it take you to make animations like these?

Well thanks everyone. Glad to know the hard work is paying off
Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 22, 2013, 03:02:35 AM
Very impressive animation.
How long it take you to make animations like these?

This string took me about three in a half-four days. Cant remember, I did the first punch a month ago and didn't finish it till now. I could do it much faster but, ya know, brawlbox dosen't use ik handels so i gotta position the feet on every [censored]ing frame
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]