WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on August 25, 2012, 01:22:06 PM
what made special grabs specials were the air version imo :S it looks like you activate a bit then redirect to the normal grab action
why this special grab is special is that when I grabbed dedede, he got a diffirent action instead for the normal action grabbed meaning we can use diffirent animation to the grabbed one inside Jigglypuffs MotionEct file.
I used Captain falcons animations (both Grabbed and Thrown) and his actions.
the funny thing, when the opponent gets grabbed with this animation, they cant do anything and the one who grabbed will NEVER release him unless he throws/attack him.
I tried to make jigglypuff hold on dedede like 1-2 mins before I throw him! it was funny xD

Jigglypuff is SUPPOSE to jump just like CF himself but you see him spinning on the ground instead
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 25, 2012, 02:09:30 PM
why this special grab is special is that when I grabbed dedede, he got a diffirent action instead for the normal action grabbed meaning we can use diffirent animation to the grabbed one inside Jigglypuffs MotionEct file.
I used Captain falcons animations (both Grabbed and Thrown) and his actions.
the funny thing, when the opponent gets grabbed with this animation, they cant do anything and the one who grabbed will NEVER release him unless he throws/attack him.
I tried to make jigglypuff hold on dedede like 1-2 mins before I throw him! it was funny xD

Jigglypuff is SUPPOSE to jump just like CF himself but you see him spinning on the ground instead
now i get it its a shame it doesnt work on the air tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs: you made my year xD
well i hope when you post the tutorial someone can get the air special grab working

Yeah, you should post the coding used in this. This way, someone may be able to refine, and perfect the coding...

I can see a command grab being useful for many PSAs...

I will make a guide/tutorial of how to make a Special Throw now so expect it later today or tomorrow
Stupid Tinypic :C

Though, £10 says all the upcoming PSAs within the next month or two will have a command grab after the tutorial XD

Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 25, 2012, 07:50:09 PM
Though, £10 says all the upcoming PSAs within the next month or two will have a command grab after the tutorial XD
^this cuz i have 2 PSAs in mind that can use this special grap (hope we can get it to work in air too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the tutorial is up!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49878.msg1011427#msg1011427
Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 25, 2012, 07:50:09 PM
Though, £10 says all the upcoming PSAs within the next month or two will have a command grab after the tutorial XD
yeah! but I hope it are good ones!
Stupid Tinypic :C

inb4falconstyledpsasforeveryone
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2012, 09:22:46 PM
inb4falconstyledpsasforeveryone
I hope we will see something awesome with the special throw 83

heck yes! I am feeling awesome!
I got Air Grab working  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 01:40:06 PM
I hope we will see something awesome with the special throw 83

heck yes! I am feeling awesome!
I got Air Grab working  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice. =D Is it possible to have both Grabs be Special?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 26, 2012, 01:41:41 PM
Nice. =D Is it possible to have both Grabs be Special?
it is possible! I was just lazy to not do the Grounded B Grab as well xD
just aimed at get Air Grab possible
Stupid Tinypic :C

great so officialy we can make special grabs xD and your using cf animation for the oponent but you can use ganon side B for example right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Updated the rules. Users may now ask questions about PSA.

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 01:43:45 PM
it is possible! I was just lazy to not do the Grounded B Grab as well xD
just aimed at get Air Grab possible
Oh. Well that's great to hear. Let's hope you can fix up the direction problem. And did you manage to get the character to leave the ground when the Special Grab is used on the ground?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on August 26, 2012, 01:45:10 PM
great so officialy we can make special grabs xD and your using cf animation for the oponent but you can use ganon side B for example right?
the only actions I have tested is Captain Falcons upB and Bowsers SideB. only Captain Falcons upB worked.
but if Ganon SideB action works to, we will be able to do use it as a base.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 26, 2012, 01:45:59 PM
Updated the rules. Users may now ask questions about PSA.
Oh. Well that's great to hear. Let's hope you can fix up the direction problem. And did you manage to get the character to leave the ground when the Special Grab is used on the ground?
if you ment the animation, it's easy fix by rotating him xD

and now, I haven't jigglypuff. but I will do a grounded throw on falco. it will be either the same throw as Captain Falcon or Ganondorfs SideB
Stupid Tinypic :C