WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 09:01:32 PM
cant turn the pill real  the only way would be you guys trying to rel port mario n-b maybe you guys can make a mario rel that only ports n-b? since the side b and down b arent required

well we tried the .rel of mario and it didnt work. we need psa help

but also, if you look in the video, the eyes are closed. that is ebcause we havent done eye stuff yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 02, 2012, 09:03:31 PM
well we tried the .rel of mario and it didnt work. we need psa help

but also, if you look in the video, the eyes are closed. that is ebcause we havent done eye stuff yet
but you guys tryead as a whole right? maybe you should just focus on n-b
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 09:06:54 PM
but you guys tryead as a whole right? maybe you should just focus on n-b

dont know how to do that lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 02, 2012, 09:08:11 PM
dont know how to do that lol
see the paths to the n-b and dont give a crap about the  downb,side b stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Working on Wargreymon's Neutral Special and Side Special today, hopefully will get them finished I have all standards except the D-tilt done and all aerials except D-Air done.  Here's some progress on Terra Force:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fireball's texture looks funky in Bb but it looks fine in Brawl, I'll update this post with some GIFs of the Side Special later.
-Omni

Looks epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 02, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
Working on Wargreymon's Neutral Special and Side Special today, hopefully will get them finished I have all standards except the D-tilt done and all aerials except D-Air done.  Here's some progress on Terra Force:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fireball's texture looks funky in Bb but it looks fine in Brawl, I'll update this post with some GIFs of the Side Special later.
-Omni
i cant wait for that its going to look awesome

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 02, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
Working on Wargreymon's Neutral Special and Side Special today, hopefully will get them finished I have all standards except the D-tilt done and all aerials except D-Air done.  Here's some progress on Terra Force:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fireball's texture looks funky in Bb but it looks fine in Brawl, I'll update this post with some GIFs of the Side Special later.
-Omni
Well dam, that's looking terrific so far.

Another little Wargreymon preview, like I told you the fireball renders alot better in-game  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is the grounded version of Terra Force and the animations and effects are nice and fluid, I really took my time editting both the animation and the effects.
I'm going to start the aerial version tonight and finish it tomorrow!
-Omni

looks epic, what happened with/to war? :oshi:

Quote from: joke. on December 05, 2012, 12:58:45 AMlooks epic, what happened with/to war? :oshi:
He put it on hold to work on WarGreymon.

Quote from: joke. on December 05, 2012, 12:58:45 AM
looks epic, what happened with/to war? :oshi:
Yes, Anivernage is still working on a revamp of the Chaos Form as the wing was not textured or ripped right so it's on hold until I get that, once it's done I'll resume work.  In the meantime I'm working on Wargreymon, and I just be able to finish some more moves tonight.
-Omni

found some more on special throws!
couldn't record but I hope it works with pics

I found out how to change the Action to make the workable grab, the Action once you grabbing someone and what Action the opponent will do. Best is it follow the ThrowN Bone!
bad part is we can ADD yet, just change.
this is all module hacking with the basic of PSA.


this looks like SideB but the truth is, it's NormalB! it's "Cloned" over to it's B attack and the grab works wonder :happy:
but sadly, the grab on SideB now doesn't work, we will travel through the opponent like it's nothing there!
and yes, it works to put the grab on final smash!

one good part is, it works over the normal actions too! :D

I gave ganondorf a grab command on his Attack11. this is one frame before he grabs!


he grabs and ganondorf does his UpB grab on that frame! also, the character FOLLOWS the ThrowN bone 8D
but sadly, the UpB grab doesn't work.

right now I am trying to give someone else that doesn't have a special throw so it can have a special throw with REL, but I haven't done it yet
Stupid Tinypic :C

Why nobody replied? *slaps everyone*

Looks really cool so far :af2:
Hope you can get the issues fixed. :D



so close now!
Stupid Tinypic :C