WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on December 11, 2012, 03:59:51 AM


so close now!
Ill be totally honest with you...that pic looks like ike is...>_>
Well!..pikazz glad to see is almost done! ;D

i want to see ganon side B grab too xD since he can move the oponents around  and fall with them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 12:13:38 PM
i want to see ganon side B grab too xD since he can move the oponents around  and fall with them xD
sadly only ike with Captain falcon grab is possible right now

Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 04:05:08 AM
Ill be totally honest with you...that pic looks like ike is...>_>
Well!..pikazz glad to see is almost done! ;D
thank you xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 11, 2012, 01:13:08 PM
sadly only ike with Captain falcon grab is possible right now
thank you xD
shouldnt the grabs be the same references and fighter.pac wise  i mean the codes  you need to do to make it work?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I finally did it! A perfect working special grab for Ike after Heavy Module Editing!  :happy:
but sadly, right now the only thing is that I have only found Ike to work :/
also, it disables articles! if you are trying to generate a article with the heavy edited REL file it will freeze! but it doesn't matter for ike however x3

Here it goes!

I did the UpB as a special Grab! He throws his sword like his normal B up but he doesn't fly down on after he grabs the sword like his attack does.
under that attack he can grab an opponent! when he does, it acts like Captain Falcons upB but with a twist!


Spin Spin


Spin Spin

yes! with a twist, he spins around with the opponent!
when he have spun around, he slices them and toss him with a powerful force!

Both Ike and opponent get thrown heavy!

the move itself need tweaking but the Special Throw base works 100%!

finally, I found out how to make a Special Grab and Throw 100% ;w;
Stupid Tinypic :C

disabling articles  thats not good  but atleast its something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 06:56:06 PM
disabling articles  thats not good  but atleast its something.
sadly, that's bad :c but since the module piece needs to be on a certain place in the rel file and we can't add to the module since it isn't rebuildable :/
so somethings needs to be replaced sadly :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Well, my update isn't as impressive as Pikazz's, but here's some more Tabuu eye candy. This time, the man is going to be finished for sure. I finally realized that the old PSA is the only PSA that won't corrupt his file (no BB 0.67b or that new, unofficial PSA update, although I AM using the TXT files)

I'm almost done the Up Smash. Need to change knockback and trajectory some in-game, but the basic move is done. Now the only attack left (besides finishing up the Neutral Special Ground) is his DownD Attack, and after doing a little bit of Model Changer stuff and item animations, the final version will be ready for release. ;D

Up Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also finished the Forward Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And finally, I fixed yet another glitch on the NSG. Now both of my hitboxes finally hit. Only one pesky glitch left to fix somehow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 12, 2012, 07:55:41 AM
TaskmasterRekka

Dude, why are you so much better than me I can't stand it? XD

JK, really epic animations!

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 12, 2012, 07:55:41 AM
TaskmasterRekka
Judging by this, I'm assuming that Taskmaster will have an OHC system.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 12, 2012, 08:53:03 PM
Judging by this, I'm assuming that Taskmaster will have an OHC system.

No.  That would be gimmicky and unfitting for this character.  You can check the written moveset on page 506 of my thread.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 12, 2012, 09:07:40 PM
No.  That would be gimmicky and unfitting for this character.  You can check the written moveset on page 506 of my thread.
Aright
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


success on ness!


funny glitch

PK Flash, PSI Magnet and Final Smash's Articles works!
still, haven't test PK Thunder and PK Fire!
Stupid Tinypic :C