WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alright. More progress. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry guys I've been MIA for awhile but I finally got my Brawlbox working again so it's back to work on Wargreymon.  Here's a Brawlbox preview of the Down Special: Grey Shield:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
it's only a snapshot of the animation because I hate making GIFs.  Anway I'm using SDoom's suggestion to use bone collisions to provide "frontal invincibility" so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out I'll update this post with some screenshots and info on that tomorrow.
-Omni

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 17, 2012, 10:44:01 PM
Alright. More progress. =D
more progress!
I tested ness with EVERY articles he has AND his special grab!
everything works perfect :D

it SEEMS we can add special grab with working articles!
I will try with Mario, Luigi, Rob and one more that has many articles to prove it!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 18, 2012, 07:17:24 AM
Sorry guys I've been MIA for awhile but I finally got my Brawlbox working again so it's back to work on Wargreymon.  Here's a Brawlbox preview of the Down Special: Grey Shield:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
it's only a snapshot of the animation because I hate making GIFs.  Anway I'm using SDoom's suggestion to use bone collisions to provide "frontal invincibility" so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out I'll update this post with some screenshots and info on that tomorrow.
-Omni

Ah, hah. Glad to see his rig is still holding up nicely.

Liking that stance. =o

Yeay! thanks for PWs help, we discovered how to fully add a special grab to EVERYONE!
I am pretty sure that this is also 100% articles no freeze method!


bad animations I know! but it works and it's the case!
and now I will try with Ganondorf SideB and also Bowsers SideB!
and I will still try this on Mario and one more with many articles but without a special grab to check out the articles behavior!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2012, 01:42:18 PM
Yeay! thanks for PWs help, we discovered how to fully add a special grab to EVERYONE!
I am pretty sure that this is also 100% articles no freeze method!


bad animations I know! but it works and it's the case!
and now I will try with Ganondorf SideB and also Bowsers SideB!
and I will still try this on Mario and one more with many articles but without a special grab to check out the articles behavior!
so will comon people who dont understand models and hex be able to do it or you will be the only one to make it work? since most ppl cant hex at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2012, 01:42:18 PM
Yeay! thanks for PWs help, we discovered how to fully add a special grab to EVERYONE!
I am pretty sure that this is also 100% articles no freeze method!


bad animations I know! but it works and it's the case!
and now I will try with Ganondorf SideB and also Bowsers SideB!
and I will still try this on Mario and one more with many articles but without a special grab to check out the articles behavior!
you should make a .gif or video of this since you still not have made a .gif or video of this
ofc i believe you have made it possible but some ppl wanted to see its true
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 19, 2012, 02:37:28 PM
you should make a .gif or video of this since you still not have made a .gif or video of this
ofc i believe you have made it possible but some ppl wanted to see its true
He isnt lying :P previously made an video but yeah pikazz a new vid would be really helpfull.

December 19, 2012, 07:25:00 PM #488 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:01:59 PM by pikazz
since you asked for a video, I did a video! I am uploading it right now!
Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 02:08:35 PM
so will comon people who dont understand models and hex be able to do it or you will be the only one to make it work? since most ppl cant hex at all
modules* and I am not the only who know how to do it, PW also knows ;P
he is a really great teacher and a helper x3

well, it is pretty much module hacking :/ and I am pretty bad to do tutorials, but I think it would be pretty easy now once it's been discovered!
but it is ALOT of module and hex hacking so this would be for the experts

EDIT: uploaded!
SpecialGrabslol
Stupid Tinypic :C


The ability to make special grabs is something sexy my friend. once you discover other things in the .REL it might be possible to fully clone an articled character over any character at this point.

maybe if Modules are fully deciphered we might be able to make official new characters with ASM or just Gecko codes in the future.

if i had a true computer that wasn't at a local library i would love to learn this mess =/

this makes one of my characters completely possible now. though over ganondorf and he could do it. it could make the attack/dash motions much cleaner.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 19, 2012, 09:11:28 PM

The ability to make special grabs is something sexy my friend. once you discover other things in the .REL it might be possible to fully clone an articled character over any character at this point.

maybe if Modules are fully deciphered we might be able to make official new characters with ASM or just Gecko codes in the future.

if i had a true computer that wasn't at a local library i would love to learn this mess =/

this makes one of my characters completely possible now. though over ganondorf and he could do it. it could make the attack/dash motions much cleaner.
ganon alrwady has 2 special grabs you wanted to add more?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 19, 2012, 09:11:28 PM

The ability to make special grabs is something sexy my friend. once you discover other things in the .REL it might be possible to fully clone an articled character over any character at this point.

maybe if Modules are fully deciphered we might be able to make official new characters with ASM or just Gecko codes in the future.

if i had a true computer that wasn't at a local library i would love to learn this mess =/

this makes one of my characters completely possible now. though over ganondorf and he could do it. it could make the attack/dash motions much cleaner.
yes! it is! :3

I kinda know how the articles are build, at least 10-30% so it would be nice to give someone who is articleless an article!

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 09:19:56 PM
ganon alrwady has 2 special grabs you wanted to add more?
you can add more instead like one bowser grab and one captian grab and 2 ganon grabs, but I am lazy about do to that xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2012, 09:24:32 PM
yes! it is! :3

I kinda know how the articles are build, at least 10-30% so it would be nice to give someone who is articleless an article!
you can add more instead like one bowser grab and one captian grab and 2 ganon grabs, but I am lazy about do to that xD
who wants a moveset where all specials are grabs? lol that character would have a tiny range on his special moves xD

you could try starting copying simple articles like lets say mario fireball over another chars to see how they work but remenber they need the floating points on the pac file so idkn how that would work tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now that's what I want to see! =D Great job, pikazz.

Also...

Gliding...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh KJP.
You and your ways to make people glide.
Seriously. That's awesome :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]