WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2012, 11:26:27 PM
Oh KJP.
You and your ways to make people glide.
Seriously. That's awesome :srs:
Thanks. =P

It took me some time to get it right. I spent 2+ days on it. <.>

The angling was quite easy. It was the momentum and timers that I spent the longest on.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



You gotta take it 1 step at a time.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2012, 10:54:20 PM
Now that's what I want to see! =D Great job, pikazz.

Also...

Gliding...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have kinda discovered how to do glide aswell
i know how to do the  angling part of the glide so it will be just like as a real glide+only needed 1 animetion for it(3-4 aminetions if you count Start/end/Attack for glide) found out then i did vegeta´s Air FS  but the moving part i still needing to find out i think i will find out then i start on SMBZ Mario´s up-B(cape mode) since that will be SMWorld cape glide
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2012, 10:54:20 PM
Now that's what I want to see! =D Great job, pikazz.

Also...

Gliding...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Got it to work I see
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 20, 2012, 12:44:08 AM


You gotta take it 1 step at a time.

I'm assuming your trying to make classic Simon right? I'd suggest using the model from Dream mix TV fighters, and editing it to be higher quality. The model was actually recently ripped here.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/dreammixtvworldfighters/index.html

December 21, 2012, 01:27:29 AM #500 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:06:23 PM by Eternal Yoshi
I have that model and it is in.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jAMIneGqmCY#t=13s

Yes it is that bad in 3DS Max, especially considering how it does transparency with the eyebrows such.

I'm not sure how to edit that model to be higher quality, so I figure that I'd be better off making my own using resources from that model and the Judgment model.

Post Merge: December 21, 2012, 04:06:22 PM

Since life goes on, here's another pic of my progress.


A video for EY of his Simon Belmont PSA:

Simon Belmont PSA by EternalYoshi

Apologies for the occasional frame skips.  Once again, my Dazzle proves to me why its a pizza [censored].

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 21, 2012, 08:58:28 PM
A video for EY of his Simon Belmont PSA:

Simon Belmont PSA by EternalYoshi

Apologies for the occasional frame skips.  Once again, my Dazzle proves to me why its a pizza [censored].
I have no idea who that is... NO ONE rage at me.
but, my god... That is friggin sexy..

ahaha it ends with a pigg on its head so damn funny xD

Simon looks nice and over TL wich i have no psas i will for sure get it and EY even if a model of dreamix looks like crap you should rigg it as an alt becuase i love low poly models xD it brings me memories :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Pig is a silly issue caused by me not sending the FitToonLinkResult file......


finally a whip user that isnt zss

Quote from: joke. on December 22, 2012, 10:48:51 AM
finally a whip user that isnt zss
sheik says hi xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2012, 11:35:54 AM
sheik says hi xD
u srs?
just a weird special move makes hi a whip user?
why not call samus one as well for her grab and hang?

no, i mean someone who MAINS a whip, also, why do they move so fast? O_O

I'm not much of a PSAer but....

I'm working on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He'll have custom animations where needed.

I'm pretty much just making him blind, since he's never been in a fighting game yet.

But so far I animated:


  • Wait1
    Wait2
    Wait3

    Run

    Attack11(Old animation, need to revamp)
    Attack12(Old animation, need to revamp)
    Attack100Start/Attack100(Old animation, need to revamp)

    JumpB aerial
    JumpF aerial

    AttackAirLw
    AttackAirN

    DownSmash
    Dash attack

    EntryR/L

    Final Smash
Really would rather have a vid, but I'm still trying to find a good recorder.

To be honest, i have no clue which WIP thread i should put this in. it is animation and model change stuff, so im guessing here.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7mx0tEWd9s&feature=colike
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.