WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

You clever SOB :srs:
Needs moar Cloud and DBZ hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 24, 2012, 07:42:14 PM
You clever SOB :srs:
Needs moar Cloud and DBZ hacks.
[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time to rename it "Shadow Emmisary". :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

put Sephiroth over the Paratroopas, so he can fly and flap his one wing around.

just a suggestion.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 24, 2012, 08:19:34 PM
put Sephiroth over the Paratroopas, so he can fly and flap his one wing around.

just a suggestion.

Vegeta went on Paratroopa/koopa troopa. he flies then when you hit him he walks. but im thinking of sephiroth on bullet bil so he flies with his sword out and if he hits you then explosion
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also add Mr. L over certain Primids. He was REALLY prevalent before model editing was possible, as was Fierce Deity Link.

Tabuu should be Goku or Vegeta.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 24, 2012, 08:33:51 PM
Also add Mr. L over certain Primids. He was REALLY prevalent before model editing was possible, as was Fierce Deity Link.

I wasnt able to find them. But i will if i can

Quote from: Segtendo on December 24, 2012, 09:55:11 PM
Tabuu should be Goku or Vegeta.

I'll do goku because vegeta is turtle

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also, its annoyign ebcause i have to change the files for every level and every part of the level. thats why im only doing the jungle stage.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 24, 2012, 10:16:26 PM #518 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:17:57 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Most of the MR Ls were made before BV existed in 2009 and 2010. As such, you'd be better off using one of the better ones like this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5766 since the others aren't available.

Cloud and Sephy should be bosses in SSE.

i ment i couldnt find Primid. but I'll use that one if I can find it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Happy Mask Salesman on December 24, 2012, 10:18:25 PM
i ment i couldnt find Primid. but I'll use that one if I can find it.
I think the Primid is a common enemy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



What he wears is kinda complex so I wanted to "draw" the undershirt first, though I wouldn't call it that.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 24, 2012, 07:34:07 PM
To be honest, i have no clue which WIP thread i should put this in. it is animation and model change stuff, so im guessing here.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7mx0tEWd9s&feature=colike
I love you :srs:
Now then.........
*gets new pants*

Wow, that Subspace hack sounds like loads of laughs. I'm imagining going through it as my Tabuu PSA and laughing. :P

Beta Entry:
[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.