WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 30, 2013, 06:18:06 PM
Pretty good point.

Even if you don't do Pain Split. That's still a VERY powerful tool to just whip out of nowhere... Even with the charge time. It's like a better version of Peach's final smash (for the sleeping part). With no Smashball needed.

Also... I am not a fan of the idea of this character randomly being able to heal when hit. It's just kinda... Odd.

Also, I feel the transformation should have a bit more... Transition... It looks weird when Jigglypuff is just instantly replaced with Dusknoir.

I am not done with the Grapfics. I always do the grapfics last to know that the basic raw stuff works, grapfics is just for show you know

also, the opponent doesnt sleep THAT long, its way shorter than peach final smash and more shorter if the opponent buttom smashes! and it is actually hard to hit the Nightmare Punch with the Instasleep (yes, its ment to be a combo! like Sakurai's DK with SideB and B)

Pain Split can be actually dangerous to use because its a wild card, if you have to much % you can easy get burst out the stage! but you deal tons of % together with heal on hit.
but its completely useless on small %.
and the funny thing, the opponent will be able to control first (and its always the same knockback) before pikamaxi can move and he can be easy killed at 80-90%, even at 50% Ganondorfs SideSmash is dangerous

my personal PSA is based of my Brawlsonas Ability and my Virtual XIII video
VII: The Dream Knight
Stupid Tinypic :C

The auto-heal when launched isn't actually all that great. Anyone who can combo can easily launch Pikamaxi away from the food he just dropped and grab it themselves. That plus he'll miss his own food if he DIs at all.

But yeah, Insta-sleep is a bit too fast to be reasonable. There's no time to even jump. Give 10 frames at least before the hitbox comes out.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on May 30, 2013, 09:59:23 PM
The auto-heal when launched isn't actually all that great. Anyone who can combo can easily launch Pikamaxi away from the food he just dropped and grab it themselves. That plus he'll miss his own food if he DIs at all.

But yeah, Insta-sleep is a bit too fast to be reasonable. There's no time to even jump. Give 10 frames at least before the hitbox comes out.
the attack is called insta-sleep for that reason! being superfast! faster than a blick of a eye!
however, it is a 10 frame before the hitbox however just to not have it too overpowered
Stupid Tinypic :C

I've decided to take a break from Raptor again. So I'm working on a short PSA in the meantime...

This started out as a mere personal test, but I've decided to release this when I'm done.

Now let's get to the previews.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I just may get that. Yoshi lacks any decent PSA's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


are you going to give him a newer up-b?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DMC Dante (SonicBrawler) on May 31, 2013, 01:30:07 AMare you going to give him a newer up-b?
No.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DMC Dante (SonicBrawler) on May 31, 2013, 01:42:44 AMwell fine then .-.
I wasn't intending to be mean. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 31, 2013, 01:51:47 AM
I wasn't intending to be mean. .-.
oh okay.

well since you are not then i guess i will. although i dont really know what to do for it lol

anyway, i guess i will now play as yoshi since you, you know, wont stink.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 03, 2013, 05:25:05 PM #745 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:30:21 PM by Mariodk
if you can see the changes you get a cookie xD and will be used for psa for him
its something about Rig and Made only for PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The antenna thing on Kid Buu's head will be rigged?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 03, 2013, 05:37:04 PM
The antenna thing on Super Buu's head will be rigged?
fixed

yes+ its oneslot bones for Kid buu/Super buu/the absorbs of Super buu´s antenna(since his antenna thing is not same size on these 3 so it will be oneslot size/translation on the bones for that)
aswell as Finger bones,alot better boneset for Buu so it can be alot better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looking awesome. Cant wait to use it for my psa over kirby
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Never thought I'd get to this part with Simon. Though you can't see it in this shot, I rebuilt most of the model in Maya and it looks much better.