WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bro why don't you just rip a Megaman model?  Then work with that!
-Omni

There's no suitable model of classic Mega Man. Besides, this is more rewarding and doing it from scratch gives me total control over it.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2013, 03:38:47 AM
There's no suitable model of classic Mega Man.
Not even GBC's Megaman over Pit?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2013, 03:38:47 AMBesides, this is more rewarding and doing it from scratch gives me total control over it.
True. Besides, you can experiment more with modeling and learn more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 25, 2013, 05:50:19 AM #768 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:51:31 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2013, 02:19:28 AM
I forgot about this model for the past 12ish days to fix up Simon, so I worked on it more over the weekend and today and here I am.



Mirror modeling FTW
GBC making a alot better one now:
Quote from: GBC on June 24, 2013, 06:51:02 PM
heres some megaman



I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 25, 2013, 03:38:47 AM
There's no suitable model of classic Mega Man. Besides, this is more rewarding and doing it from scratch gives me total control over it.
I really meant you could use a ripped one as more of a base you'd still have control, but that's reason enough for me, I'm impressed with your work sir.
-Omni

Welp, I guess this is good enough to show:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



some more gyarados animations

up tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


squat wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


side tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


his single jab
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know its side tilt looks kinda bland but i will try to make it look more alive if i can, right now im trying to do all attacks and then i will perfect the animations that need it.

and gammaa psa with a hunting knife should be preety fun seeing him stab everyone :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

his legs look weird where they connect with the hip, the should go straight down, instead of that odd curved way... other than that i like a lot how it looks, kind of a mix between classic and X?

I'm using the proportions as seen in the artwork of the NES Mega Man games and MVC, rather than the NES sprites like Sakurai and co.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any references to X are unintentional and coincidental.

Quote from: Carnage on June 26, 2013, 08:44:01 AM
some more gyarados animations

up tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


squat wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


side tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


his single jab
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know its side tilt looks kinda bland but i will try to make it look more alive if i can, right now im trying to do all attacks and then i will perfect the animations that need it.

and gammaa psa with a hunting knife should be preety fun seeing him stab everyone :P

Tail needs more of a snapping motion in his Side-Tilt. It needs to be quicker.

-and WTH is his D-Tilt?

Just being honest man.

@EY:

Uhm...I'm not going to comment on your model work. To put it simply, if I did, I would be making an ass of myself no matter how civil I am about it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 27, 2013, 07:23:13 AM #775 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:25:45 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Velen on June 27, 2013, 04:16:35 AM
Tail needs more of a snapping motion in his Side-Tilt. It needs to be quicker.

-and WTH is his D-Tilt?

Just being honest man.


down tilt is a lower bit and yeah i know side tilt looks preety bland i will try to improve the animation when i have all of his attacks done.

Special low hydro pump in the ground

start
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fire
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fire Full
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RevenantGenesis epic down smash(earthquake)

charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lw4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finished the hands. Still hard to notice any real differences, so I made this GIF using my fancy nonexistent Photoshop skills

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma on June 27, 2013, 05:04:28 PM
Finished the hands. Still hard to notice any real differences, so I made this GIF using my fancy nonexistent Photoshop skills

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm...I wouldn't mind detailing his texture further once you got his UVs in order.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That'd be cool, he only has the one texture and it's only 256x256, so he can use some extra resolution. I'll break down his UVs into separate maps and we can go from there.

Early Preview. I dont really know why no one did this before.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.