WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

glad to see gunslinger samus is coming along, when I get the chance I will have to test her =)

thought i'd inform peop;e bout this moveset i'm making heres an attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Figured I'd throw this in here too for anyone who doesn't watch my thread:

Tifa Previews:

Up Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Throw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Apparently ZSS is getting a lot of love soon GSS, Tifa, Kit Ballard...

Anyway, my current work load consists of Tifa, Xemnas, Wolverine and Cloud.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I don't recognize what gloves she is wearing. But the animations for her punches are smooth

some previews of a monkey
'revamped F-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s Side-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


made also a new Fall animetion
and returning a old wait animetion that was infact alittle better then the one we got now

im making goku´s "A" attacks more like SSBf2´s this time
also im maybe making goku for Project:M (that will be 100% SSBF2´s moveset) but first Vbrawl Goku that is close to SSBF2 but not 100%

also ignore the model´s texture&Rig for now im revamping it then the animetions is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May i suggest putting tifa over a portable character? this also allows for greater file size. it's a mere suggestion. but the anim's are looking superb
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2013, 09:31:16 AM
some previews of a monkey
'revamped F-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s Side-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


made also a new Fall animetion
and returning a old wait animetion that was infact alittle better then the one we got now

im making goku´s "A" attacks more like SSBf2´s this time
also im maybe making goku for Project:M (that will be 100% SSBF2´s moveset) but first Vbrawl Goku that is close to SSBF2 but not 100%

also ignore the model´s texture&Rig for now im revamping it then the animetions is done
Up smash dont look good with this model, but yea id go with something else or maybe its just he looks a bit stiff idk. Other then that every things looking great :)

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2013, 09:31:16 AM
some previews of a monkey
'revamped F-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s up-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSBF2´s Side-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


made also a new Fall animetion
and returning a old wait animetion that was infact alittle better then the one we got now

im making goku´s "A" attacks more like SSBf2´s this time
also im maybe making goku for Project:M (that will be 100% SSBF2´s moveset) but first Vbrawl Goku that is close to SSBF2 but not 100%

also ignore the model´s texture&Rig for now im revamping it then the animetions is done

Question. Is his up Smash supposed to be his Rising Dragon attack?
...
If not, should it be?
Dragon Ball Z Goku Dragon Punch!

Eh...this is a lot more epic than I remember it being. I think I saw it in a video game and in that game Goku's rising dragon punch was pretty much a rising vertical punch (roughly the length of Marth's up B) with an ethereal see-through blue dragon curling around his body like a snake, reminiscent of the 7balls dragon.

Quote from: Keromonkey on October 07, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
Question. Is his up Smash supposed to be his Rising Dragon attack?
...
If not, should it be?
Dragon Ball Z Goku Dragon Punch!

Eh...this is a lot more epic than I remember it being. I think I saw it in a video game and in that game Goku's rising dragon punch was pretty much a rising vertical punch (roughly the length of Marth's up B) with an ethereal see-through blue dragon curling around his body like a snake, reminiscent of the 7balls dragon.
the up-smash on that animetion i made is from goku´s up-smash in Super smash flash 2 (that 2d fan game with naruto,megaman,goku,fire mario on mario FS)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the animations is a improvement but the smash attacks still does some improvement, it missing the "flue", the "power" in the attack.

however, I love the F-Air <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hello peoples.

I've dabbled with moveset editing here and there occasionally, but this is the first time I've actually gotten into the guts of it.

So I bring you my first accomplishment:




Source:


I've gotten Samus's Charge Shot to work almost exactly as Utsuho's C bullet does in Hisoutensoku, save for being unable to charge in the air. I'm still tweaking the speed, damage, and knockback to form a Brawl equivalent, but it otherwise works the same (tap B to fire a normal shot, hold B to fire a charged shot). It charges really quickly, but will fire immediately after a full charge instead of saving the charge. Pressing a shield button during the short charge will cancel the move instead of saving the charge and shielding (this leaves you pretty vulnerable since it will still do the firing animation without actually shooting anything, but 'twas the best I could do at the moment to avoid saving the charge—releasing B during the charge will also have the same result).

It also makes a quick Super Scope charge-shot sound when it charges, which vaguely resembles the sound of charging a move in Hisoutensoku.


gfx look cool.
and by the sounds of it, the move seems nice too.

Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on October 08, 2013, 07:54:48 AM
Hello peoples.

I've dabbled with moveset editing here and there occasionally, but this is the first time I've actually gotten into the guts of it.

So I bring you my first accomplishment:




Source:


I've gotten Samus's Charge Shot to work almost exactly as Utsuho's C bullet does in Hisoutensoku, save for being unable to charge in the air. I'm still tweaking the speed, damage, and knockback to form a Brawl equivalent, but it otherwise works the same (tap B to fire a normal shot, hold B to fire a charged shot). It charges really quickly, but will fire immediately after a full charge instead of saving the charge. Pressing a shield button during the short charge will cancel the move instead of saving the charge and shielding (this leaves you pretty vulnerable since it will still do the firing animation without actually shooting anything, but 'twas the best I could do at the moment to avoid saving the charge—releasing B during the charge will also have the same result).

It also makes a quick Super Scope charge-shot sound when it charges, which vaguely resembles the sound of charging a move in Hisoutensoku.

Looks really cool!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

preview of the most used attack in dragonball:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice GFX, MDK. =o

Will it take 5+ Episodes to charge? :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]