WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

question about megaman over ness,when his fs is activated,it plays the sound of pits sheild going up,
i thought it was imposible for ness to have another characters sounds,or is it? :>.>:
did ya miss me?

Im sure they just exported Pit's sound and imported it into Ness's .brsar file with BB or something.
The best place to ask is probably on the topic for him.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

November 28, 2013, 10:33:19 PM #977 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:45:05 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 10, 2013, 02:56:48 AM
Shinda's Final Smash was OP, so here's a different one...

SSBB Hacks - Shinda's New Final Smash

Cinematics to be added later...
Can you also give Shinda recolors and add a bullet to the gun attack on the next release?

Quote from: Kage Ryu on October 08, 2013, 07:54:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Source:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thats awesome

KJP Edit: Spoilers help. Also try not to quote big posts in their entirety.


This should tell you where I am with revamping Simon's animations. They look so much better. Bear in mind that I'm doing the basic stuff before attacks.

I don't think it's worth giffing walk animations and the like so there.

December 15, 2013, 10:32:10 PM #979 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:40:47 PM by RevenantGenesis
Am I the only one who misses the creative 2d animations of the old Fire Emblems?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is for my Hector PSAs FS.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Didn't play Fire Emblem until it was on the 3ds >_> but nice animation all the same.

I like how you scaled her down on some attacks to show speed... nice touch.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ohh, I hope you didn't scale her up and down in that animation. If so, you could have saved so much time using VIS0.  /:

Yeah I did do it through scaling, but it was simple enough. Wouldn't the VISO for when I want her to completely disappear?
Thanks though Kage, your missing out on a different world though man, the old games have a totally different feeling to them. It's definitely something I would consider downloading if your ever bored. Not to degrade the new ones, they're totally amazing.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

VIS0 toggles visibility, so yeah, it would have the same effect as scaling up and down without having to deal with funky interpolation. To each their own, I guess.

December 16, 2013, 09:09:25 PM #984 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:40:28 PM by Cyber_Mariodk
i heard you liked my SMBZ mario moveset v4:
Cape FS Preview
Ignore there is no Hat/No Cape/no hitboxes on Mario right now
the FS will be slower then Sonic´s but stronger hits
also a lower time limit then sonic´s too (unless you hit a other star item so you restart the time limit)
finnaly got the Cape FS to work as i wanted

how long it took to finnaly get it to work:
first try i tried to get this FS to work was at first release of SMBZ mario moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Cyber_Mariodk on December 16, 2013, 09:09:25 PM
i heard you liked my SMBZ mario moveset v4:
Cape FS Preview
Ignore there is no Hat/No Cape/no hitboxes on Mario right now
the FS will be slower then Sonic´s but stronger hits
also a lower time limit then sonic´s too (unless you hit a other star item so you restart the time limit)
finnaly got the Cape FS to work as i wanted

how long it took to finnaly get it to work:
first try i tried to get this FS to work was at first release of SMBZ mario moveset

When I first heard about this moveset version I thought the cape FS would be more...fierce, but this FS is supposed to be based off of SMBZ of course.
Good work.

This thread appears to have gone a little stale...lets fix that
I MAY have stopped working on Sasuke for a little while due to wanting to finish this
Hidan now only has 3 attacks in common with Ike(Bair,Fair, and first jab hit)
Here is update video:
http://youtu.be/nazDRWhouDg

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Oh look, BrawlBox has a GIF exporter now. Fancy that. *slowpoke*
(First time I've actually used it.)


Did not remember BB has that feature. Oh well.

Anyway, improving Simon's animations is taking much longer than expected. I don't have much to show for it aside from this GIF


Completely reanimated Fair

Considering how long I haven't updated him, I may do a "compile what I have so far" release of V2 on New Years' Eve....

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 25, 2013, 04:46:57 AM
Anyway, improving Simon's animations is taking much longer than expected. I don't have much to show for it aside from this GIF

Considering how long I haven't updated him, I may do a "compile what I have so far" release of V2 on New Years' Eve....

Wow, I had come to this thread for the exact purpose of seeing if there was any progress on Simon! I'm really really happy to know you're still working on him. Greatly anticipating your next release.