WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The possibilities...

are absolutely endless.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy...

Mother...

Of...

Sakurai...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Holy. [censored]ing. [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I do not understand what he means. What the hell does he mean untransforming?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I see amazing possibilities with this... right Kagemaru?

Quote from: Velen on January 17, 2014, 05:45:20 AM
I do not understand what he means. What the hell does he mean untransforming?
sorry, I blame my dyslexic. but I meant the first 2 Untransforming is transforming!
so we actually "pass that milestone", only need to perfecting it

for now, you can actually use all the BrawlEx Modules to do some transforming with and it should be easier to do this than adding the Special Grab!
but before I will post a tutorial of how you do your Transforming character with BrawlEx modules, I need to find how to fix the Major Glitch (the one you always teleport to middle of the stage!) the minor glitch isnt that important for now
Stupid Tinypic :C

the one where marth falls through the floor is probably due to the size difference, maybe just moving jiggs up a bit in the "transformation animation" would solve it...

Only needs perfection

its only perfection left until I release a guide of how to create a transforming character!
with perfection, I mean being able to switch Graphic and Action with ease! right now it using Warios Transformation grapfic which is located in Sora_melee :/ need to find how to switch it!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pikazz, I'm freaking out here.

This is amazing


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might as well post this stuff here. =p

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/quote]
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 11:59:13 PMA slight update on Raptor...

I managed to clock the charging time for Up Special, Side Special, and Down Special. Also the duration for Down Special and Final Smash.

Down Special (Charge): ~3 seconds. ~180 Frames.
Down Special (Duration: ~19 seconds. ~1,140 Frames.
Up Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Side Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Final Smash (Duration): ~30 seconds. 1,800 Frames.

I think the charge time for Down Special needs to be increased. And the duration for Final Smash needs to be decreased. Up Special/Side Special charge and Down Special duration are fine the way they are.

What do you guys/girls think?

On a side note, there was a glitch Raptor had that resulted it to access Down Special without needing to charge up after dying. This said glitch has been fixed. ;)
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 20, 2014, 01:29:21 AMNew Down Throw! \o0o/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 20, 2014, 09:21:16 PMThe move everyone has been waiting for...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc stuff:
-Dash Attack and Jab range increased.
-Air Mobility increased.
-Knockback Resistance slightly decreased to compensate for the Air Mobility buff.
-Running speed slightly increased.
-Decreased Knockback Growth for Neutral Air and Back Air.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 21, 2014, 01:11:54 AMUp Throw has been re-worked!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc stuff:
-Increased range for Neutral Air, Back Air, and Down Air.
inb4noreplies
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

raptor is looking nice but i still cant find a way to like his brown texture, dkn why but it looks like a wierd color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2014, 10:35:56 AM
raptor is looking nice but i still cant find a way to like his brown texture, dkn why but it looks like a wierd color
I can guarantee you there will be more recolors than just Talon and Rappy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Almost Perfect

everything works now! now you can select what Action will appear together with its grapfic! (I gave the grapfic to their PSA)
but 2 minor glitch, first is smashball doesnt want to spawn if you swap characher! I think I know whats wrong!
second if when the swap is done, it also want to load the first ModelData in the grapfic section, in the video is jigglypuffs sing and marths sword glow! dont know the solution for that one :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nice to see progress.

It's a shame that the smash ball doesn't spawn if you swap, but for my plans that's not a big deal as long as the Exit Final Smash state command works.

jiggs' side-B, do you do it urself, or is it automatic? O_o
cuz it seems to ALWAYS happen... xD