WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WIP lunge for Bloody Canadian.  I'm unsure how to end the lunge correctly though =/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the two pull back frames I had before. I'll try to add them back again and see how it goes.

spoilers because they're a bit big

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you're not sure how to end the lunge, make a pose that one would go through to stop and land from doing a lunge or a leap to advance forward like that.

February 06, 2014, 02:36:41 PM #1067 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:02:36 PM by drogoth
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 06, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
If you're not sure how to end the lunge, make a pose that one would go through to stop and land from doing a lunge or a leap to advance forward like that.

Or if you haven't done so already, act out the animation yourself. It helps a lot when you don't know where to go after a certain part.

Here's three unpolished animations that I made for a OoT Link Hack I'm making.

The first two are Farore's Wind. It'll be similar to Force Push from the Star Wars series instead of a teleport type of move.

Depending on the direction of the control stick before you attack with the smash, you can reverse the direction of the attack similar to Captain Falcon and Ganon's Neutral Specials

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The last one is Din's Fire. I'm not too satisfied with the way it turned out. Was basing it off of how Link performs Din's Fire in OoT.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I didn't animate the fingers, so he always uses a fist when performing those moves. Should have that fixed up soon.

And, here's Link's new stamina wait for when he has more than 100% damage. Still needs polishing up (especially the legs)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

animate the toes, they help a lot in bringing realism

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All I did was fix the wrist. The gifs are at 50fps instead of 30fps . At this speed the transition to idle looks alot better..?  The left leg seems to transition fine too. But it might just be me getting used to looking at the animation too much.  I also scrapped the pull back beacuse it didn't feel right.  The attack is meant to launch the opponent.  But adding the 2 frames pulling back made it look like the sword was stuck in the opponent.  Thoughts?

A bit done, not much

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm trying to make the animations look better, but the model didn't come with rigged hands, or feet. Kinda having to make it work. Also, trying to make it look more child-ish. Y'know more playful like? Tell me what you think

i could rig the arms and legs each to a single bone for ya...


model and desired boneset?

Boneset: Kirby
Model: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24321 That's the already rigged version. Here is one that isn't: http://www.models-resource.com/wii/supermariogalaxy/model/1246/

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

Thank you so much!  :)

why kirby's boneset though?
is it an independant PSA or something?
i thought it was part of a rosalina thing or somethinglike that...

February 07, 2014, 08:52:33 PM #1076 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 01:27:30 AM by Pichi-Hime
Well, I would put it over ICs, but I would need a Rosalina model over Popo. I don't know how to do all that, as I'm still fairly new to this.

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 01:27:21 AM

Yay! More progress!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well that's my last preview for a bit so I don't annoy you all :P

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 07, 2014, 08:52:33 PM
Well, I would put it over ICs, but I would need a Rosalina model over Popo. I don't know how to do all that, as I'm still fairly new to this.

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Yay! More progress!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well that's my last preview for a bit so I don't annoy you all :P
Nice Rosalina over IC. Looking forward to it :)

No, it's not over ICs. I originally wanted it to be, but I had no idea how to rig a model over a different character. So it's going to be Rosalina over Peach and Luma over Kirby unless I find someone who will rig th models

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 08, 2014, 08:15:29 PM
No, it's not over ICs. I originally wanted it to be, but I had no idea how to rig a model over a different character. So it's going to be Rosalina over Peach and Luma over Kirby unless I find someone who will rig th models

you dont need to rig the model over a pop or nana, you can just port the model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.