WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>.>

<.<

Well, since no one's posted... I guess I'll just take another post up...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's Sephiroth's new down smash. He summons four orbs to orbit around him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Try using key-framing and Maya for your Animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 15, 2014, 10:31:04 PM
Try using key-framing and Maya for your Animations.

There was no way I was going to do that rotating thing without keyframes.

And nyeh, don't want to download something else for animating. Maybe after Finals, when I can go gung ho on my hacks.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 15, 2014, 10:37:46 PM
There was no way I was going to do that rotating thing without keyframes.
Oh.

I just see the Animation as lacking life.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 15, 2014, 10:37:46 PMAnd nyeh, don't want to download something else for animating. Maybe after Finals, when I can go gung ho on my hacks.
Maya's Animation system allows foot placement to be on the floor without having to manually place the feet there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah Mr Roth kinda demands the Maya touch for said moveset to be a worthy update to the older PSA.

It'll pretty much remedy the odd foot placement and allow you to easily add more life and breathing to the motions.

Speaking of which, I need to export the 3 jabs I animated for Gray Fox and find my SD card.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 15, 2014, 10:45:21 PM
Oh.

I just see the Animation as lacking life.
Maya's Animation system allows foot placement to be on the floor without having to manually place the feet there.

It might look better with the Start and charge animations, but the animation itself does need improvement.

And if the rotation doesn't screw up as much as BBox does, I'll totally give it a shot.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 15, 2014, 10:48:05 PM
Yeah Mr Roth kinda demands the Maya touch for said moveset to be a worthy update to the older PSA.

It'll pretty much remedy the odd foot placement and allow you to easily add more life and breathing to the motions.

Not really an update, just a reimagining. All the Sephiroth movesets are based off Dissidia, FF7, or both. But never Crisis Core, which is what I intend to base it off. Unless that's what you consider "update" to be :V

And I'm trying to find my download for Maya again. I'll definitely give it a shot.

Mr Roth totally flew over my head, when I first read it :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 15, 2014, 11:09:24 PM #1131 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:10:22 PM by Hyper Akeno
Here is an animation Hidan made for Saber. I did some adjustments on the arms and the hands :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Having someone else show my work?Blasphemy! lol I figured the forearms were a little derpy

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on March 15, 2014, 11:21:49 PM
Having someone else show my work?Blasphemy! lol I figured the forearms were a little derpy

Lol... Owell, at least, they're not derpy... I think...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Note* I killed Luma off in these previews as he was getting in the way

nice poses, i'd like to see the animatian in actual motion.

That looks pretty good so far. I need a Peach clone for BrawlEx, so I'll probably grab that once it's out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2014, 04:02:12 PM
That looks pretty good so far. I need a Peach clone for BrawlEx, so I'll probably grab that once it's out.
That's over the Ice Climbers, Seg.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

In my signature, there is a link to the thread. It has almost all of those animations as .gifs. You can see them there. Also, glad you guys like it :)

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 04:04:00 PM
That's over the Ice Climbers, Seg.
God dammit >_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]