WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jrush64 on May 15, 2014, 04:41:39 AM
What do you mean by flat? I don't get it. I dont plan on working on any new PSA's again but I'm fixing all my old stuff.
The animations are stiff. They need life to them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


appearently, I tried to make a hack that has 3 new actions. however only the last new added was shown and looped at wait o.o the actions went through eachother until the last that was "change action to 0 when animation ended" instead for the next ActionID
will try to make it all changes to something else instead for a straight line and see what happens! however the attack DOES deal damage and do the things its told!

I have my suspisions of whats wrong, sadly I need the Dant's Module Rebuilder for it most likely :/ but it still a huge step forward!
Quote from: Kyouma on May 15, 2014, 04:07:58 PM
I hope this doesnt need a code (knowing who phantom wings is makes me suspect its a code)
what if I told you it isnt code? its all made in the Module! (module is codes but not codes like unrestricted camera or stuff)

Quote from: Gravity on May 15, 2014, 05:33:38 PM
Bump butts with me, pikazz.

Do it
*Bump Butts!*
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 09:53:38 PM
what if I told you it isnt code? its all made in the Module! (module is codes but not codes like unrestricted camera or stuff)
close enough :v

May 16, 2014, 02:07:05 PM #1323 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:34:00 PM by powerofthe17
ok guys I've been working on greninja for a while  :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but the thing is I need some people to help me with gfx once I get all his animations done I already have someone on hit boxes so if you don't mind.....anyone will to help with gfx? :happy:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 03:55:40 PM
falling through the stage? I did it on purpose by simply setting "set Air/Ground" to undefined(0) to know I using the correct action!
You can deliberately fall through platforms? YES! Thank you! That makes cutscene-based Final Smashes much easier to fake then, since you can just use a special grab and pull the foe upwards an arbitrary distance into a custom background GFX, or set the background to black using lighting effects. Assuming you can get the camera to follow you that high, anyway.

Speaking of, is it possible to use a Special Grab to pull a foe into the foreground, thus avoiding both stage collisions and the issue of camera boundaries altogether? Then just move the HaveN bone to the centre of your attack to hold them there while you go all combo-happy on them? You could then add a custom background GFX or a lighting effect to hide the fact that you're in the foreground, then just sneakily return to the background for the launch hit.

Actually, that would make the coolest Final Smash for a Fire Emblem character. Like in the GBA games where the battle scene appears with the map as the background. You could imitate that, pulling you and your foe into the foreground, then scoring a critical hit on them and instantly returning to the stage as they get launched.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."



Got the custom Rig working

But for some reason, when I play using VBrawl Link (I'm using BEx), VBrawl Link ends up being Tidus as well. Don't know why, but eh. I got this much working.

That and I need to do something with those "transparencies" on Brotherhood, Caladbolg, the shirt thing, the collar thing, and the short/pant things.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A winning animation for Peach. I also plan on using her voice clip from Mario Party 7 "Oh, did I win?" instead of the Brawl one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*note* It is not that slow in-game

May 18, 2014, 06:08:00 PM #1327 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:10:39 PM by TheShyGuy
It looks pretty nice.  But the hair should relatively counter rotate in the opposite direction of the head at the beginning-so it gives the pulled look.  You did a good job of it towards the end.  It's rotation dies out too quickly though.  The dress should also act similarly.  The rotation of it should sorta lag or drag behind and shouldn't come up so quickly until peach stops rotating.  Then it should unwrap, come up then come back down slowly -after peach has pretty much stopped-not at the same moment.

Besides those,  she seems a bit stiff.  For example, the neck/head area doesn't move much.  At the end, the wave pose is transitioned to in a robotic way.  She stops her twirl, hands stop to the side, her hair even comes to a complete stop- then she raises the right arm and counter rotates.  Maybe remove that stop pose and go straight to the wave.

You guys thought I forgot about Raptor?

Well guess again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 19, 2014, 06:07:04 PM #1329 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:51:16 PM by Tidus
Was testing the custom rig with dolphin. I need to get a better recording utility. It dropped my FPS from 60 to 30-25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fElVswY9P34

That and I have no idea what the hitbox was up to when it froze. Hopefully it's just PSA problems.




It is indeed a PSA problem, so that'll be an easy fix.

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 03:51:13 PM





Not sure which one I want to use for Din's Fire. Leaning towards the second one.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did some drafting for Dark Samus's moveset, decided to strike a few poses for some of the ideas I had to see what I was working with.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on May 22, 2014, 06:57:42 PM
Did some drafting for Dark Samus's moveset, decided to strike a few poses for some of the ideas I had to see what I was working with.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looking really nice.

If you need a hand for PSAing it, I'd be more than happy to assist.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 22, 2014, 07:07:21 PM
Looking really nice.
If you need a hand for PSAing it, I'd be more than happy to assist.
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So I did a thing

http://youtu.be/M-LZt_JNgRs

I didn't use the updated Din's Fire animation, nor did I use the updated code for Nayru's Love and Din's Fire for the preview. But it should all be there in the download.

I didn't have a controller, so it was ridiculously hard to try and show the tilt attacks.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 23, 2014, 12:51:20 AM #1334 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:07:02 AM by Gravity
Quote from: Tidus on May 22, 2014, 07:07:21 PM
Looking really nice.

If you need a hand for PSAing it, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Thanks. I'm going to try to do most of the coding and such myself, but I'm definitely going to be asking a bunch of questions along the way, so I'll be sure to hit you up if I have any.




Decided to change the default wait stance

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.