WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sword needs more extension on the Final Smash, 'cause that won't have any range at all. Just have him tilt his wrist or hold the sword in a looser grip to allow it to extend out farther. Right now, it doesn't look like there's any real "hit" to it, partly as a result of the lack of sword extension. He just steps forward and waves his sword around a bit.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 26, 2014, 08:23:24 PM
Sword needs more extension on the Final Smash, 'cause that won't have any range at all.

It's not supposed to. He sends out a tornado of fire, which if it connects, will lead to the next part of the FS which I'm still working on.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, okay. That makes sense then.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Three more animations:

New Entry/Taunt Animation:



I've added more inbetweens for when he lifts his sword. It'll have fire gfx. Hopefully a custom one.

New Up/Down Special



I've added more inbetweens between the pinnacle of the jump to when he starts going down, so it flows more smoothly now

New Up/Down Special (Fully charged)



Same as above, but I also struggled with interpolation at the landing. I'll rotate the sword in BBox, I find it much easier to do with that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shp0 lip sync animation. A remake of one my old animations.
http://youtu.be/yT1prq6F9FM

I get excited every time you post here because I know it's gonna be something. Midna related.

:1

Thanks! I'm currently working on getting moving particles to work in the entry animation.
http://youtu.be/s1pI5aU2ET0

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 08:35:19 PM
Shp0 lip sync animation. A remake of one my old animations.
http://youtu.be/yT1prq6F9FM
That will be a full PSA right?
Please say yes

Of course!
Unfortunately I still need to do a lot more animations and I don't have much time because of work.

Yesssssssss

By the way, I don't remember if this was specified at some point, but she's over Ness, right? And if so, I guess that means no BrawlEx slot?

I'd be totally cool with that, I hardly ever use Ness anyway.

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM
Thanks! I'm currently working on getting moving particles to work in the entry animation.
http://youtu.be/s1pI5aU2ET0

Think you'll be able to figure out Link's stuff and maybe Zelda's?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gravity on July 30, 2014, 09:49:53 PM
Yesssssssss

By the way, I don't remember if this was specified at some point, but she's over Ness, right? And if so, I guess that means no BrawlEx slot?

I'd be totally cool with that, I hardly ever use Ness anyway.
Correct, she's over Ness. I haven't really looked at BrawlEx before, but I can give it a look.

Quote from: Velen on July 30, 2014, 09:55:56 PM
Think you'll be able to figure out Link's stuff and maybe Zelda's?
Their shp0 animations?

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM
Thanks! I'm currently working on getting moving particles to work in the entry animation.
http://youtu.be/s1pI5aU2ET0
Looking at this make me wanna play as Midna even more in Hyrule Warriors.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 10:01:01 PM
Correct, she's over Ness. I haven't really looked at BrawlEx before, but I can give it a look.
Their shp0 animations?

Yeah, maybe a tutorial on how to edit them? SHP0 is a still uncracked part of editing for all of us and it would save some of us a lot of trouble if we knew how to do it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 30, 2014, 10:19:04 PM
Yeah, maybe a tutorial on how to edit them? SHP0 is a still uncracked part of editing for all of us and it would save some of us a lot of trouble if we knew how to do it.
Sure, but I don't have much time left because it's getting late (Europe). I can try and make a detailed tutorial when I get some time again.