WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have 3ds Max right now, but would it be better to try and use Maya? What software do you guys prefer?

Quote from: Draco on February 19, 2015, 05:55:02 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64144.0

There were some people working on bringing Brawl animations into Maya but IDK what happened with that :(
Its still a thing. People are using it now. PMDT use it, including KJP and SDoOm.

Wait. Nano. You mean importing brawl animations into maya or animating for brawl  in maya. Afaik the former is still impossible. Please prove me wrong  Id love to be able to import brawl animations into maya


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PMCB on February 19, 2015, 06:26:15 PM
I have 3ds Max right now, but would it be better to try and use Maya? What software do you guys prefer?
I'm not an expert by any means, but well. I use 3DS Max for rigging and Maya for making animations.

Maya is definetely better than BrawlBox when it comes to make animations, that's for sure. You should check it out.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on February 19, 2015, 07:49:06 PM
Its still a thing. People are using it now. PMDT use it, including KJP and SDoOm.
Is there a tutorial somewhere? Or is it secret info?

Quote from: drogoth on February 19, 2015, 08:23:53 PM
Wait. Nano. You mean importing brawl animations into maya or animating for brawl  in maya. Afaik the former is still impossible. Please prove me wrong  Id love to be able to import brawl animations into maya

Of course its possible.  Though, unless you're a programmer, you have to wait for someone else to make the converter for you.

Quote from: drogoth on February 19, 2015, 08:23:53 PM
Wait. Nano. You mean importing brawl animations into maya or animating for brawl  in maya. Afaik the former is still impossible. Please prove me wrong  Id love to be able to import brawl animations into maya

Whoops, I misread your original post. I thought you were asking if it was possible to make animations for Brawl in Maya. My bad.

I need more experience animating. so I am working on this. im going to also release a mini psa where you can do this animation as long as you want if you hold taunt. its not done yet, and once i finish, there are a lot of things i need to fix. like the spazing head and what not.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


its based on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on March 02, 2015, 04:44:39 PM
I need more experience animating. so I am working on this. im going to also release a mini psa where you can do this animation as long as you want if you hold taunt. its not done yet, and once i finish, there are a lot of things i need to fix. like the spazing head and what not.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


its based on this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This would be hilarious for Young Link. Really good work.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 02, 2015, 04:48:25 PM
This would be hilarious for Young Link.

thats the goal. im going to make it for link, toon link, and both young link mods (the one on link and on toon link)

QuoteReally good work.

thanks! i havent animated in awhile and im going to be going to collage for 3d modeling and animation, so i need more practice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on March 02, 2015, 04:52:34 PM
thats the goal. im going to make it for link, toon link, and both young link mods (the one on link and on toon link)
thanks! i havent animated in awhile and im going to be going to collage for 3d modeling and animation, so i need more practice.

I would kill to have even this much skill. College is pretty taxing, so best of luck to you.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I suggest moving the HipN and legs around during the beginning. The upper body looks alright for now. You might want to go back later and work on it when everything else looks good.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah. I plan on moving the legs and what not. I'm gonna do that and fix it up when I finish making the frames
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd suggest doing it now. If you do it later, then you have to move the Leg and Waist/Bust bones so they're in the places they should be.

But regardless of what you do, your animation is a good place to start at.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah. That's true. I was going to do the top half first then the bottom half. But maybe I should just work on the entire thing at once.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'd suggest either doing all at once, or actually starting at the feet, since the hip bone is the root bone...