WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 13, 2016, 05:08:51 AM #2010 Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:21:27 PM by SubZero2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ya'll know shadow, right? The most [censored] top downloaded hedgehog on the vault?
The one that always keeps having half-assed moveset ports?
Well, this time, he's not a port over f***ing everyone.
He's not half assed like all the other shadow movesets are.
I present to you: Project M Shadow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Working with cynapse on this.
(heavenstracker0 inspired me to make this.)
retired

March 13, 2016, 02:18:08 PM #2011 Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:06:40 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: SubZero2 on March 13, 2016, 05:08:51 AM
~snip~
I dont know if to say this is hypocritical and ironic.

The reason why shadow is usually a port in the first place is so we can have sonic v shadow. and not all of them are bad. I'm just waiting for this to either be done and crappy so I can laugh or not be finished tbh. especially since you messaged me to help you with the specials. which I won't do since you've insulted my work before.

anyways.

seeing all these psas the past few pages really makes me want to get back into psaing. great work everyone and I hope you're projects are successful!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The irony is strong in this one and I love it.

HeavensTracker0's work was too good to go to waste, I'm glad you all are doing something in his spirit.

Got some progress on shadow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

retired

gotta add more edgy dark effects to the master of edginess

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 24, 2016, 12:44:40 AM
gotta add more edgy dark effects to the master of edginess
lol
all of his chaos attacks will involve the purple aura actually (expect for chaos magic and chaos warp)
retired

Wario's Wario Land Moveset progress
http://imgur.com/a/cH8Qy
if you guys don't like i'm sorry is the best i can do.

Quote from: SubZero2 on March 13, 2016, 05:08:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ya'll know shadow, right? The most [censored] top downloaded hedgehog on the vault?
The one that always keeps having half-assed moveset ports?
Well, this time, he's not a port over f***ing everyone.
He's not half assed like all the other shadow movesets are.
I present to you: Project M Shadow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Working with cynapse on this.
(heavenstracker0 inspired me to make this.)
You spelt Dark Link wrong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I added a "Feral" Link mode too ever since I got into this "LA-Bit 100" stuff
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

April 11, 2016, 04:08:46 AM #2018 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:38:20 AM by TheShyGuy
Both of these are considered done.



I'm gonna make a few more Shovel Knight animations soon

Ayy lmao. Are you back in business, ShyGuy?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: TheShyGuy on April 11, 2016, 04:08:46 AM
Both of these are considered done.



I'm gonna make a few more Shovel Knight animations soon

Pressing 1 for this

111111

Quote from: TheShyGuy on April 11, 2016, 04:08:46 AM
Both of these are considered done.



I'm gonna make a few more Shovel Knight animations soon

Frame counter tho v:

Looking very good btw.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This should make up for Shovel Knight not being in Smash 4.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks guys. I'll remember to put the frame counts on next time.  I'm focusing more on finishing animations now instead of being too critical so expect some more pretty soon.