WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 19, 2012, 03:17:47 AM
Are you meaning models that are rigged specifically for a PSA?

Yeah, such as my Luffy or Pacman models. Stuff like that. Examples bellow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on June 19, 2012, 03:28:40 AM
Yeah, such as my Luffy or Pacman models. Stuff like that. Examples bellow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If it's PSA-related, then go ahead. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

time for me to post some previews here:
Gotenks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Naruto:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SMBZ Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm subscribing to this thread. Can't wait for some awesome stuff. Already see some cool things here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2012, 05:36:34 AM
SMBZ Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought you have already showed this before?

Quote from: -Hero- on June 19, 2012, 06:07:13 PM
I thought you have already showed this before?
He showed all the things he posted in this thread already.

i have already showed it but on my own thread
and i know some ppl only look at these threads here and not on ppl´s threads so i show here too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Knuckles Netrual B air and ground + Up B is done!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know I showed this in my PSA thread already, but some people might have not seen it yet.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

@MarioDK: Mother of mercy. Those are awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Here are some previews of sasuke  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Later ill show more of him :happy:
These isnt the final product, this is only the first beta, tommorrow ill show more previews of him, better chidori gfx, throws+ A+B attack

Wow, what model is that? :D

Nice animations!

Thanks ;D
Also its mastaklo´s model

It looks really great! ;D You're a badass with PSA!