Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 11, 2013, 12:03:38 AM
btw do u know how to make the dolphin emulator graphics move smoothly? 

You mean running Dolphin at 60 FPS ?
It's depend of the hardware of your PC, you need a CPU with 3 Ghz and 4 core if you want get 60 FPS in 1080p in most of the game.

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 11, 2013, 12:03:38 AMAnd would i have to beat ssbb on dolphin or can i transfer my data?

If i remember, yes you can transfer the save of your Wii game into Dolphin but i don't know "how", beacause i have never used this, Dolphin can use Gecko & AR code so you can already unlock everything, so don't need to transfert the save of your finished game.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 09, 2013, 08:45:59 PM
Thanks but my Wii is not hacked at all, i need to instal a homebrew chanel before right ?
I'm a big newbie about this kind of stuff :p

And i don't use my Wii anymore because of Dolphin, play your Wii game in 1080p with AA filtering & SweetFX and i guarantee you that you will never play again on Wii :p
Use this to install Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX if you want to do so... Just for testing prupose... Just replace the 4.3U by 4.3E...
If you need further details, tell me and I'll help you ;D

Install The Homebrew Channel Wii 4.3U

Install USB Hard Drive for Wii (USB Loader GX)

I know Dolphin has better graphics and such, but it's just to see if you can make it work on the Wii... Since most users are on Wii :)
Btw, how do you play with a GC controller on your PC?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 11, 2013, 12:40:37 PM
Use this to install Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX if you want to do so... Just for testing prupose... Just replace the 4.3U by 4.3E...
If you need further details, tell me and I'll help you ;D

Thanks, i will give a check.


Quote from: Akeno-san on December 11, 2013, 12:40:37 PM
Btw, how do you play with a GC controller on your PC?

I use a PS3 controller with the programme Motion Joy and i set all the keymap with Dolphin.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !


After some PSA investigation, the "rollout" move of Jigglypuff's seems to be easier to adapt on Blaze.

I transfers and adapts the code right now.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !


Quote from: Novarek on December 11, 2013, 05:44:42 PM
Thanks, i will give a check.


I use a PS3 controller with the programme Motion Joy and i set all the keymap with Dolphin.
I see... Well, I'm gonna install Dolphin soon, then ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 12, 2013, 01:43:54 AM
Ohh cool so how long before the beta release?

Now i realy don't know, i can only work 1 - 2 hour on the hack per day for the next 3 day atm, i will have much more time for the hack after.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Burning Blaze (over Giga Bowser) freezes randomly.
Commonly after the 2nd jump or when using Neutral B.
Why?

BTW, don't you consider on doing Blaze over another character?
Because Bowser and Giga Bowser are SUPER glitchy.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 12, 2013, 10:06:35 PM
BTW, don't you consider on doing Blaze over another character?
Because Bowser and Giga Bowser are SUPER glitchy.

What do you think i'm doing atm ?! :p
I port Blaze over Marth, but this one (SOLar version) is a complet rework of the old one.

80% of the A & B move are new, new SFX, new animation, new model and solar emeralds model imported into SSBB.

Burning Blaze will not be controllable in the Final Smash, because Marth dosen't have a double PSA moveset like Bowser.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 12, 2013, 11:46:37 PM
What do you think i'm doing atm ?! :p
I port Blaze over Marth, but this one (SOLar version) is a complet rework of the old one.

80% of the A & B move are new, new SFX, new animation, new model and solar emeralds model imported into SSBB.

Burning Blaze will not be controllable in the Final Smash, because Marth dosen't have a double PSA moveset like Bowser.


That's a lot better. But you should port it also over another character.
I mean, do the PSA over Marth, and then port it over... King Dedede or Jiggs.
That's just an idea.
I may port her over anybody with a REL, but then she will have Marth's voice (or whoever who is over Marth. ex. Sephiroth) and would be really odd.
Well, that's my opinion.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 13, 2013, 01:07:41 AM
I may port her over anybody with a REL, but then she will have Marth's voice (or whoever who is over Marth. ex. Sephiroth) and would be really odd.
Well, that's my opinion.

The SOLar version is a complet swap (no .rel), so the SFX will replace the one of Marth, if you use a .rel of Marth into another character slot, you will have the SFX of Blaze.

I don't plan to port Blaze into another character slot.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 13, 2013, 01:22:36 AM
The SOLar version is a complet swap (no .rel), so the SFX will replace the one of Marth, if you use a .rel of Marth into another character slot, you will have the SFX of Blaze.

I don't plan to port Blaze into another character slot.


Well, is there a way I can port her over another character, but still have THAT character's voice?
I mean, for example: Blaze over Marth ported over King Dedede, but still have Dedede's voice so I can replace it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 13, 2013, 03:21:07 AM
Well, is there a way I can port her over another character, but still have THAT character's voice?
I mean, for example: Blaze over Marth ported over King Dedede, but still have Dedede's voice so I can replace it.

Yes.....well.....kinda
1st the porting part is really easy if u didn't already know that just use the marth p&p rel and you can have her over almost anybody

To keep her sfx is a bit more tricky....
It is possible by changing the sfx ID list in her fitMarth.pac for example I got Roy over yoshi with complete sfx

However there are two things:
1) it requires a bit of time and patience
2) it would work all the time because:
-the rel doesn't load sounds 100% of the time
-if you have blaze(over someone) and marth in the same match but marth loads first (like marth is P1 and blaze is P2) then blaze will keep marth sound but it will go back the next time u turn on your wii
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 13, 2013, 03:21:07 AM
Well, is there a way I can port her over another character, but still have THAT character's voice?
I mean, for example: Blaze over Marth ported over King Dedede, but still have Dedede's voice so I can replace it.

Yes, use a .rel but replace the SFX of Marth by the one of Blaze. but keep in mind than if you use Marth, he will have the voice of Baze.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !