Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 30, 2012, 11:51:27 PM
Ok I tryed Blaze over Bowser 1.3d and same problem=jumping teleport and up smash freeze

Darn... Can anyone fix those?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i can look at it. if there are certain files u want me to look at just pm me them
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 01, 2012, 03:06:13 AM
Darn... Can anyone fix those?

Still don't work ?!
i'm unable to find what make this bug now ... :/

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 03:35:15 AM
i can look at it. if there are certain files u want me to look at just pm me them

If you have the solution, i need some help for this one, thanks.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

PM me the files u want me to look at
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 01, 2012, 11:51:42 PM #80 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:56:24 PM by Novarek
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 10:21:23 PM
PM me the files u want me to look at

If you have dowload the hack, you already have it, it's "FitKoopa.pac".

You will directly see than the PSA file of bowser are prety ... disturbing...

He are not like a normal PSA from a normal character (like mario or Pit) i have spend a lot of time to understand how he work and i'm prety sure some hidden code who cannot be read by PSA programme, make some trouble to my own code.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

December 01, 2012, 11:53:49 PM #81 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:04:19 AM by SonicBrawler
im downloading the files now

Post Merge: December 02, 2012, 12:04:19 AM

Check your PM
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 03, 2012, 05:17:43 PM #82 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:18:56 PM by Novarek
Version 1.3e is on the vault, thanks to SonicBrawler who have find and solved the teleport glitch and freezing issues, now i need some beta test report, see if everything is ok, and if yes, this mean it's will be time to work on major update ! :)

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 03, 2012, 05:17:43 PM
Version 1.3e is on the vault, thanks to SonicBrawler who have find and solved the teleport glitch and freezing issues, now i need some beta test report, see if everything is ok, and if yes, this mean it's will be time to work on major update ! :)

I'll download when I get the chance
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 04, 2012, 06:42:16 AM
Well the V1.3e smash up freeze :(

Darn. Need no moves broken/freezy
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 04, 2012, 05:32:18 PM
Darn. Need no moves broken/freezy
is it still having the problem




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 04, 2012, 06:42:16 AM
Well the V1.3e smash up freeze :(

^this
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still problems with rivv, but I have old version, so I will look into it. Side note: Maybe change the up a animation? does that change anything?

I think if done just a tad it won't or if some unnecessary Key Frames are deleted it will be fine... If the size of the animation is the problem. (I did make a 800 frame animation with about 20 or so Key Frames so I'm not Positive)
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.