Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
The sad thing about that it' not going to be over bowser is the fact that it's not going to be over bowser. Counting all characters made over marth and just about all the other slots, bowser still doesn't have a complete character change. So, that's sad.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 07, 2013, 04:08:39 PM
The sad thing about that it' not going to be over bowser is the fact that it's not going to be over bowser. Counting all characters made over marth and just about all the other slots, bowser still doesn't have a complete character change. So, that's sad.

I know, it's because Bowser slot is probably one of the most incomprehensible of SSBB.

Is animation file are in "common4.pac" and is PSA is built in an illogical way, i have spend a lot of time to understand how it work, but even now i don't master it.

If someday, someone find a way to enable vis0 on character slot who normaly don't use it, i will upgrade Blaze over Bowser as well.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on July 07, 2013, 11:08:28 PM
I know, it's because Bowser slot is probably one of the most incomprehensible of SSBB.

Is animation file are in "common4.pac" and is PSA is built in an illogical way, i have spend a lot of time to understand how it work, but even now i don't master it.

If someday, someone find a way to enable vis0 on character slot who normaly don't use it, i will upgrade Blaze over Bowser as well.
That would be cool, but as you said, Bowser is really f**king hard to understand...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Time for a new poll !

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Do you think you can make her combo some moves or something?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 07, 2013, 11:20:01 PM
Do you think you can make her combo some moves or something?

I don't understand, you mean her own attack animation ? it's what i'm doing with this upgrade actualy.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on July 07, 2013, 11:23:50 PM
I don't understand, you mean her own attack animation ? it's what i'm doing with this upgrade actualy.
Yea! Something like she could chain some attacks...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 07, 2013, 11:26:54 PM
Yea! Something like she could chain some attacks...

Like the infinite kick attack of Fox ?

Her AAA combo can be used without delay and the animation are highly choreographical, like a dance.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I think he means if she will be able to do something like Fox's up smash then jump & use his up air. So you use 1 move then a different move to deal more damage.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on July 08, 2013, 03:41:06 AM
I think he means if she will be able to do something like Fox's up smash then jump & use his up air. So you use 1 move then a different move to deal more damage.
Yup!
And the best example for this is Skyward Sword Link PSA. You can chain some attacks like the attack 100, then Side Tilt etc...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 08, 2013, 10:16:50 AM #160 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:21:50 AM by Novarek
Quote from: SonicWolf on July 08, 2013, 03:41:06 AM
I think he means if she will be able to do something like Fox's up smash then jump & use his up air. So you use 1 move then a different move to deal more damage.

Ah now i see !

Hmm not atm but i haven't start the work on the up B, aerial side B and aerial down B, i will see if i can do something with this.

EDIT : The kittens are now much better, they are almost completely cured.
I will be able to resume work on the hack


EDIT 2 ; i reset the poll, i have make the choice more easier to understand and add one new option.

EDIT 3 : actualy, i'm reworked a bit the end of the side Smash animation, i'm not satistied with the transition between the second and third hitbox (kick and small fire explosion)

EDIT 4 : i'm starting the work on the up Smash animation.

EDIT 5 : hmm i have working all the night on the up Smash animation, trying to find something good to do, but nothing, i'm completely uninspired for this move, i will use atm the up Smash of Shadow (the one i have use on the old Blaze), if i find something better i will be back on this move later

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Perhaps for the up smash, you could do something like Zelda's up smash and/or up tilt, but using fire instead of magic?

Quote from: Green Mii on July 15, 2013, 06:14:09 AM
Perhaps for the up smash, you could do something like Zelda's up smash and/or up tilt, but using fire instead of magic?

Not enough dynamic and choreographic, i try to keep in mind than Blaze is a cat when i do animation for her.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Well, want some choregraphy? I have one proposition :
Try to combine Pit's Up tilt and Wolf's Up Smash (she kicks once with Pit's Up tilt, then change and use Wolf's Up smash.)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 15, 2013, 03:50:37 PM
Well, want some choregraphy? I have one proposition :
Try to combine Pit's Up tilt and Wolf's Up Smash (she kicks once with Pit's Up tilt, then change and use Wolf's Up smash.)

Ah THIS is a realy good idea ! :p
Thanks.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !