Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
It's working fine on Gecko, no random freezes. The only problem are diagonal attacks, they all freeze the game (and I love diagonal attacks).

Quote from: Silver_Arrow-X on December 26, 2013, 11:12:00 AM
It's working fine on Gecko, no random freezes. The only problem are diagonal attacks, they all freeze the game (and I love diagonal attacks).

It's gonna be fixed in the next patch if the texture of Burning Blaze work, because the texture issues is my priority atm, i need to fix it before i import the other model variant or they will have the same issues.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

the burning blaze texture is still messed up. everything else works fine no freezes on riivolution

December 26, 2013, 04:39:58 PM #513 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:37:54 PM by Novarek
Quote from: SlyLoki on December 26, 2013, 04:11:04 PM
the burning blaze texture is still messed up. everything else works fine no freezes on riivolution

Ok so the only theory I have left, is that the problem may come from the UV map.
I'm gonna also ask in the help section, maybe someone have a solution.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I still insist that the problem is Marth.

The Toon Link version was good enough and you could continue with it.
It was a really bad idea to change it to Bowser and then to another worse character like Marth.

Ask for help in the Help section. That will help a lot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 06:34:17 PM
I still insist that the problem is Marth.

The Toon Link version was good enough and you could continue with it.
It was a really bad idea to change it to Bowser and then to another worse character like Marth.

Ask for help in the Help section. That will help a lot.

Me too, so that I still can have this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34422  r)

Quote from: Silver_Arrow-X on December 26, 2013, 06:39:55 PM
Me too, so that I still can have this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34422  r)

That model is different than the one used in this PSA.
And Sir Percival is just a model import. Not a PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 06:48:19 PM
That model is different than the one used in this PSA.
And Sir Percival is just a model import. Not a PSA.

What I meant was having Blaze over someone else(Toon Link), so that I can still have Marth(thus having a one-slot Sir Percival).

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 06:34:17 PM
I still insist that the problem is Marth.

The Toon Link version was good enough and you could continue with it.
It was a really bad idea to change it to Bowser and then to another worse character like Marth.

i repeat, this hack need the VIS0 to work, and Toon Link can not handle ViS0.
The random freeze are now fixed, the freeze from the diagonal A move is an easy problem to solve and the issues on Burning Blaze come from a issues with the model itself, not from the slot of Marth.
Actualy, there is no major problem with the slot of Marth.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Why does this need VIS0 to work?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

December 26, 2013, 08:30:51 PM #520 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 02:06:01 PM by Novarek
Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 26, 2013, 08:29:15 PM
Why does this need VIS0 to work?

Eyes & facial animation, SOL emeralds & Burning Blaze, they use all VIS0 to work.

EDIT : the new hotfix for the v0.9c is up, check the OP.

Last attempt before I reworked the UV map, if the hotfix does not work, then at least it will allow me to more easily identify the remaining sources of this problem.


Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 02:06:01 PM

So, anyone have try the last version yet ?

The next step is to import alternative model, it is imperative that I know if the problem of texture Burning Blaze is resolve before continued

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 26, 2013, 08:30:51 PM
Eyes & facial animation, SOL emeralds & Burning Blaze, they use all VIS0 to work.

EDIT : the new hotfix for the v0.9c is up, check the OP.

Last attempt before I reworked the UV map, if the hotfix does not work, then at least it will allow me to more easily identify the remaining sources of this problem.


Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 02:06:01 PM

So, anyone have try the last version yet ?

The next step is to import alternative model, it is imperative that I know if the problem of texture Burning Blaze is resolve before continued

They didnt notify me of a new response lol but anyway ill check it and tell you

How could I be so dumb?
I noticed that this is a Sonic PSA. Not a Marth PSA.
You could just finish the port over Sonic and then just change the SFX ID to fit Marth's or *insert character here* to .rel port her.

Calikingz01 did so 2 times with 2 different PSA's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Novarek on December 26, 2013, 08:30:51 PM
Eyes & facial animation, SOL emeralds & Burning Blaze, they use all VIS0 to work.

EDIT : the new hotfix for the v0.9c is up, check the OP.

Last attempt before I reworked the UV map, if the hotfix does not work, then at least it will allow me to more easily identify the remaining sources of this problem.


Post Merge: December 28, 2013, 02:06:01 PM

So, anyone have try the last version yet ?

The next step is to import alternative model, it is imperative that I know if the problem of texture Burning Blaze is resolve before continued
sorry about thhat i actually responded  to this post a while ago but bv was giving me issues nd i guess it ddnt send

ok so i tested this and her gloves were a diff color and certain attacks made her mouth purple, Burning blaze remained the same(still messed up)

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 29, 2013, 09:56:45 AM
sorry about thhat i actually responded  to this post a while ago but bv was giving me issues nd i guess it ddnt send

ok so i tested this and her gloves were a diff color and certain attacks made her mouth purple, Burning blaze remained the same(still messed up)

Are you sure it's the v0.9c-fix2 you have try ?
Beacause my mediafire account report me 0 download on this file.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !