Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
December 29, 2013, 11:24:49 AM #525 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:38:02 AM by Kabutomaru
With new BrawlBox version, I optimized the model.

OLD


NEW


I removed over 17546 facepoints



Quote from: Kabutomaru on December 29, 2013, 11:24:49 AM
With new BrawlBox version, I optimized the model.

I removed over 17546 facepoints

Nice, i should realy check the feature of the new Brawlbox, but this dosen't fix my issues with the Burning Blaze texture.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 29, 2013, 11:49:24 AM
Nice, i should realy check the feature of the new Brawlbox, but this dosen't fix my issues with the Burning Blaze texture.

Anyways i will check your hack.



December 29, 2013, 12:13:54 PM #528 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 12:19:10 PM by Novarek
Thank you very much because this problem of texture is the only thing that prevents me from continue the work.

This is the first time I import a model, I am sure that this problem has a simple rookie mistake, and the help of someone experienced in model import will be very useful to me.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I find no problem in textures. I take screenshots of gameplay.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Kabutomaru on December 29, 2013, 01:15:44 PM
I find no problem in textures. I take screenshots of gameplay.

Did you try on Wii or on Dolphin ?

Because the texture work on Dolphin but not on Wii.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 29, 2013, 01:58:08 PM
Did you try on Wii or on Dolphin ?

Because the texture work on Dolphin but not on Wii.
the screenshots are from Wii using Gecko.



Quote from: Kabutomaru on December 29, 2013, 02:07:11 PM
the screenshots are from Wii using Gecko.

Realy ?
So my last fix have solved the issues ?! YES !!!  :af2:

Ok so that mean the v0.9d will include the model variant for the other costum slot !

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Anyways, somebody needs to try it on Riivolution because almost everybody use Riivo to load SFX.

And don't tell me: "There is a way to load SFX in Gecko" because the code will mess with other SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 29, 2013, 06:53:31 PM
Anyways, somebody needs to try it on Riivolution because almost everybody use Riivo to load SFX.

And don't tell me: "There is a way to load SFX in Gecko" because the code will mess with other SFX.

I don't know very well how work Riivo, but if the soundbank of a character are fully replaced there should not have a problem with the SFX.

PS : next update should be ready tomorow.


Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 29, 2013, 11:26:56 PM
I don't know very well how work Riivo, but if the soundbank of a character are fully replaced there should not have a problem with the SFX.


Read again.
The problem is not the SFX, is the code.
Riivolution loads SFX with no problem, but the code to make Gecko load the SFX messes with others.
Somebody needs to test Blaze on Riivolution.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I never had problems with SFX in Gecko and I do use the code.

Quote from: Silver_Arrow-X on December 30, 2013, 01:58:48 AM
I never had problems with SFX in Gecko and I do use the code.

Then you did something else.
The code messes with many SFX when using it.
Some sounds are messed up, and others crash the game.

I was testing the code, the game froze like 3 times:

1. When selecting Sonic.
2. When Snake spawned.
3. When picking a Smash Ball.

I just had Shadow SFX over Shadow.
I didn't have a single hack on Sonic, Snake or the Smash Ball, and they froze.
When I removed the code, everything was fine.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 30, 2013, 02:25:56 AM
Then you did something else.
The code messes with many SFX when using it.
Some sounds are messed up, and others crash the game.

I was testing the code, the game froze like 3 times:

1. When selecting Sonic.
2. When Snake spawned.
3. When picking a Smash Ball.

I just had Shadow SFX over Shadow.
I didn't have a single hack on Sonic, Snake or the Smash Ball, and they froze.
When I removed the code, everything was fine.

It might actually be the SFX pack that you have. There are some SFX packs that when inserted to the BRSAR, mess up other character's SFX, such as the Vegeta one which messes up Sonic's and Snake's. I'm not entirely sure if the same thing would occur with Gecko.

Quote from: Green Mii on December 30, 2013, 04:27:11 AM
It might actually be the SFX pack that you have. There are some SFX packs that when inserted to the BRSAR, mess up other character's SFX, such as the Vegeta one which messes up Sonic's and Snake's. I'm not entirely sure if the same thing would occur with Gecko.

First of all, BRSAR is only applied in Riivolution, not Gecko.

It was the code.
I deleted Shadow's SAWND file and I still got that freeze.
When I got rid of the code, everything was fine.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.