Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 29, 2012, 12:45:31 AM #255 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 12:47:24 AM by Kagemaru
How is it a deal breaker? The side b thing.... Essentiall it'll take the same amount of start-up as Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch... which is a lot mind you. In I believe all forms of brawl (v, minus, plus, M) Falcon's punch and Ganon's punch I believe have the longest start up and highest knockback (I believe Ike's either is up there as well.) But its not that big a deal to me.

How about this... to make it interesting.

It will roll a % chance for a critical hit. If its critical... it'll do one of 3 effects:

1: Eat your shield (basically you cant block it but if you do you... your shield breaks)
2: Double Damge/Knockback
3: Unblockable with normal damage

If you're still against the unblockable part, then its no big deal with taking it out.
---

Edit:

I'm also not sure how his counter would be over powered? It has no kill potential if you strike with it. And if you only use it to dodge, you're placed into the air... Having the option to hit makes it over powered?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 29, 2012, 12:45:31 AM
How is it a deal breaker? The side b thing.... Essentiall it'll take the same amount of start-up as Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch... which is a lot mind you. In I believe all forms of brawl (v, minus, plus, M) Falcon's punch and Ganon's punch I believe have the longest start up and highest knockback (I believe Ike's either is up there as well.) But its not that big a deal to me.

How about this... to make it interesting.

It will roll a % chance for a critical hit. If its critical... it'll do one of 3 effects:

1: Eat your shield (basically you cant block it but if you do you... your shield breaks)
2: Double Damge/Knockback
3: Unblockable with normal damage

If you're still against the unblockable part, then its no big deal with taking it out.
---

Edit:

I'm also not sure how his counter would be over powered? It has no kill potential if you strike with it. And if you only use it to dodge, you're placed into the air... Having the option to hit makes it over powered?

Wow, if I would've read this before PM'ing you. XD

How about scizor over someone more useless other than falco.. like GW.. or Rob, or LUCAS

Or a better mew over ness


This:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Look forward to it Zororak, cause I think I'm personally gonna like this PSA more then my Wolverine...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 29, 2012, 12:45:31 AM
How is it a deal breaker? The side b thing.... Essentiall it'll take the same amount of start-up as Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch... which is a lot mind you. In I believe all forms of brawl (v, minus, plus, M) Falcon's punch and Ganon's punch I believe have the longest start up and highest knockback (I believe Ike's either is up there as well.) But its not that big a deal to me.

How about this... to make it interesting.

It will roll a % chance for a critical hit. If its critical... it'll do one of 3 effects:

1: Eat your shield (basically you cant block it but if you do you... your shield breaks)
2: Double Damge/Knockback
3: Unblockable with normal damage

If you're still against the unblockable part, then its no big deal with taking it out.
---

Edit:

I'm also not sure how his counter would be over powered? It has no kill potential if you strike with it. And if you only use it to dodge, you're placed into the air... Having the option to hit makes it over powered?

His side-b being slow isn't the issue. An unblockable attack or even an attack that entirely eats your shields is completely unbalanced unless it was twice as slow as ganons N-B.

I said before that the counter sounds overpowered and that if you could make it fit without being retarded advantageous then its fine, I just wanted to make sure you understand that because pokemon brawl is going to be balanced we will change anything on any PSA to fit better.

are there any actual brawl characters with attacks different from their attack in air? like a ground side b and air side b???

Captain falcon's and ganon's are slightly different because of knockback direction and I guess their down b as well since the direction of the attck changes. other then that though I can't think of any off hand.

Marth's neutral special  is called shield breaker... it eats Shields...

In any case  you'll see it when it's done and can judge for yourself then.

I had the wolf over zoroark  model customized so its only going to work with the model it comes with. The previous model wasn't good enough cause it needed bones in certain places and the rig wasn't complete.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

What pokemon are currently in progress and who will be most likely to be released next?

Anyone here rig models? I was serious when I said I would make Umbreon if there was a model over Pikachu.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I think umbreon cannot be made over pikachu because of his bone structure, eevee and jolteon look good because they are chubby and umbreon in skinny as [censored], not even animations would make him look fine.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Custom bonesets? Out of my knowledge, I'm out.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I play marth. Your shields have to be previously damaged for his special N to kill your shields. I dont mind massive shield damage. but to brak someones shields in one attack is too much.

as far as who is coming out next, we are still crawling out of our FE pit. We are trying to find someone to import models for us because we are unsatisfied with the current roster. I will post again later tonight hopefully with a list of whos to come.