Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 330743 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #255 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »

How is it a deal breaker? The side b thing.... Essentiall it'll take the same amount of start-up as Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch... which is a lot mind you. In I believe all forms of brawl (v, minus, plus, M) Falcon's punch and Ganon's punch I believe have the longest start up and highest knockback (I believe Ike's either is up there as well.) But its not that big a deal to me.

How about this... to make it interesting.

It will roll a % chance for a critical hit. If its critical... it'll do one of 3 effects:

1: Eat your shield (basically you cant block it but if you do you... your shield breaks)
    2: Double Damge/Knockback
    3: Unblockable with normal damage

If you're still against the unblockable part, then its no big deal with taking it out.
    ---

Edit:

I'm also not sure how his counter would be over powered? It has no kill potential if you strike with it. And if you only use it to dodge, you're placed into the air... Having the option to hit makes it over powered?
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:47:24 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: September 28, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »

How is it a deal breaker? The side b thing.... Essentiall it'll take the same amount of start-up as Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch... which is a lot mind you. In I believe all forms of brawl (v, minus, plus, M) Falcon's punch and Ganon's punch I believe have the longest start up and highest knockback (I believe Ike's either is up there as well.) But its not that big a deal to me.

It will roll a % chance for a critical hit. If its critical... it'll do one of 3 effects:

1: Eat your shield (basically you cant block it but if you do you... your shield breaks)

If you're still against the unblockable part, then its no big deal with taking it out.
    ---

Edit:

I'm also not sure how his counter would be over powered? It has no kill potential if you strike with it. And if you only use it to dodge, you're placed into the air... Having the option to hit makes it over powered?

Wow, if I would've read this before PM'ing you. XD

Deadman316316
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: September 28, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »

How about scizor over someone more useless other than falco.. like GW.. or Rob, or LUCAS

Or a better mew over ness

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: September 29, 2012, 12:00:06 AM »

what was xzedkiels psa idea?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: September 29, 2012, 05:43:17 AM »

This:
    A,A,A,A: left claw swipe, right claw swipe (arms will now be a downward x position), cross slash back to open and cross slash back to closed x.
    Forward tilt: extended arm stab forward
    Down Tilt: a crouching trip kick kinda like ZSS
    Up tilt: Swings arms up like when doing Night Daze(movie)

Forward Smash: a quick front flip heel drop
    Up Smash: Cross slash the air (idk :/)
    Down Smash: Spins and the "ponytail" hits in a circle.

Neutral B: Dark Pulse - Charges a ball of darkness and fires a beam of black and indigo rings. Power depends on how long the button is held before release.
    Side B: Night Slash - A modified version of Wolf's side B maybe. Try implicating illusory techniques here to make it unique.
    Down B: Foul Play - Works as a pseudo counter, uses an illusion to trick the opponent and "clothes-lines" and kicks the shin of the victim. Then points and laughs at the tripped victim.
    Up B: Uses illusion powers to teleport directionally, the illusion image on the ground explodes after the teleport is done.

NAir: Spins (horizontal 360) in the air and claws do damage
    FAir: Does a quick claw jab forward
    BAir: Backflip kick
    UAir: Something stylish, or if not, something similar to Wolf's
    DAir: I'm sure you can come up with something better lol

Final Smash: Night Daze -
    Ground: gains a crimson aura and raises fists up and slams them on the ground causing a crimson explosion. If next to Zoroark, the pound causes a stun.
    Air: Crosses arms in front and then releases to let out the explosion of energy.
    Explosion does 5 hits and last one can kill. It can be DI'd out of, hence why the stun is useful.

What do you think? You're the PSA'er, so feel free to add input.

Look forward to it Zororak, cause I think I'm personally gonna like this PSA more then my Wolverine...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: September 29, 2012, 04:32:45 PM »

---

Edit:

His side-b being slow isn't the issue. An unblockable attack or even an attack that entirely eats your shields is completely unbalanced unless it was twice as slow as ganons N-B.

I said before that the counter sounds overpowered and that if you could make it fit without being retarded advantageous then its fine, I just wanted to make sure you understand that because pokemon brawl is going to be balanced we will change anything on any PSA to fit better.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: September 29, 2012, 05:54:29 PM »

are there any actual brawl characters with attacks different from their attack in air? like a ground side b and air side b???

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: September 29, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »

Captain falcon's and ganon's are slightly different because of knockback direction and I guess their down b as well since the direction of the attck changes. other then that though I can't think of any off hand.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: September 29, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »

Marth's neutral special  is called shield breaker... it eats Shields...

In any case  you'll see it when it's done and can judge for yourself then.

I had the wolf over zoroark  model customized so its only going to work with the model it comes with. The previous model wasn't good enough cause it needed bones in certain places and the rig wasn't complete.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: September 29, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »

What pokemon are currently in progress and who will be most likely to be released next?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #265 on: September 29, 2012, 10:19:03 PM »

Anyone here rig models? I was serious when I said I would make Umbreon if there was a model over Pikachu.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #266 on: September 29, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »

I think umbreon cannot be made over pikachu because of his bone structure, eevee and jolteon look good because they are chubby and umbreon in skinny as [censored], not even animations would make him look fine.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:25 PM »

theres always custom bonesets  Undecided

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #268 on: September 30, 2012, 09:08:36 AM »

Custom bonesets? Out of my knowledge, I'm out.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #269 on: September 30, 2012, 10:15:14 AM »

I play marth. Your shields have to be previously damaged for his special N to kill your shields. I dont mind massive shield damage. but to brak someones shields in one attack is too much.

as far as who is coming out next, we are still crawling out of our FE pit. We are trying to find someone to import models for us because we are unsatisfied with the current roster. I will post again later tonight hopefully with a list of whos to come.

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: