Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Master Gawain on December 18, 2012, 07:07:32 PM
I can use that yes, just downloaded it and it works. First time my brawl hasnt frozen using wario in a long time.
try using the gengar psa without gengar on wario to see if it works
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 21, 2012, 06:16:02 AM #496 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:21:44 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
I thought Deoxys was a psychic type, not dark, I do not know if I should have dark attacks, unless the shadow areas, I think it would be for the down special), but I think changing the banners and graphics that the aura is solved, not think it's problem, I think for the special B would be good Psycho boost, since it is very similar to the sphere of aura or sphere of darkness and is less difficult to change and it's easy to create with animated textures. I hope I have helped.

December 22, 2012, 08:18:00 PM #497 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:49:10 AM by RevenantGenesis
 :kdance: Hey guys, sorry this is the first time ive been on in a while. When i get a new game i kind of disappear into the woodwork, and with Starwars the Old Republic being free to play now, it has kind of absorbed up all of my free time. lol
But my computer is being lame on one of the planets im on making it impossible to play, so im back to some modding, Carnage im sorry i havent sent you the updated animations, but they are almost finished, and ill have them to you before December is over.

Gawain it sucks so bad that Gengar isnt working for you, because i cant for the life of me figure out why hes not running for you, other than the bike problem, so ill have to do some research.
I vow he will work! lol

Zed ill get you what you need to do some recolors, im excited to see what you do.

Quote from: twinArmageddons on December 09, 2012, 07:21:20 PM
um i would like to be one of the animators i started a few months ago and i got a lot better at it and now im really good at it. here's an example of my animating: http://www.mediafire.com/9wx2pxcz2ww28ml i could animate flygon or dragonite or anyone that you dont wanna do o3o

I would like to see some animations from you, if you can make a few new ones for me to see i would be more than happy to add you as an animator. I just took up the spot as the main animator, and i will now be pretty much doing the animations for everyone myself, and its more than i thought it would be, so if your good im down to add you to the team if thats what you want.

Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on December 21, 2012, 06:16:02 AM
I thought Deoxys was a psychic type, not dark, I do not know if I should have dark attacks, unless the shadow areas, I think it would be for the down special), but I think changing the banners and graphics that the aura is solved, not think it's problem, I think for the special B would be good Psycho boost, since it is very similar to the sphere of aura or sphere of darkness and is less difficult to change and it's easy to create with animated textures. I hope I have helped.

Um not really sure what your talking about, and its kind of hard to understand what your saying.

Deoxys was never going to have dark attacks, and if your referring to Deoxys using Aura graphics, then what your saying still doesnt make sense, because last time i checked Lucario uses a lot of aura, and no dark attacks. (To the other pokemon nerds like myself i know he can learn a few dark attakcs haha) But aura isnt even a real pokemon effect, except with aura sphere, and its the only attack of its kind.

Plus im not doing Deoxys someone else is, so you will have to talk to the animator for him about using psycho boost as his down B, but i myself have no objections to it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

December 22, 2012, 09:46:03 PM #498 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:32:31 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
I didn't understand, sorry, but I think it's a great idea about the Psycho boost, I try to put it in the vault. I'm talk about Deoxys because I'm preparing the Psycho boost since a long time (includes learn to make animations of textures in the brawlbox), and I'll finish it soon.

The cow goes moo
The pig goes oink
The dog goes woof
The cat goes meow
The fish goes glub
The human goes food

Awaiting message bro. Tomorrow would be a perfect day to do stuff, would be great to take my mind off things.

December 25, 2012, 10:19:45 PM #501 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 03:13:05 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: twinArmageddons on December 24, 2012, 09:20:10 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29105
this should work

Cool, i'll check it out right now.

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 24, 2012, 11:44:54 PM
Awaiting message bro. Tomorrow would be a perfect day to do stuff, would be great to take my mind off things.

Also let me know if you think of anyone else.

Post Merge: December 26, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

All of Groudons edits are about 95% finished, they should be done by tomorrow.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on December 25, 2012, 10:19:45 PM
Cool, i'll check it out right now.

Also let me know if you think of anyone else.

Post Merge: December 26, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

All of Groudons edits are about 95% finished, they should be done by tomorrow.
I guess I'll do Groudon first then if you'd like, since he's getting finished soon.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on December 25, 2012, 10:19:45 PM
Cool, i'll check it out right now.

Also let me know if you think of anyone else.

Post Merge: December 26, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

All of Groudons edits are about 95% finished, they should be done by tomorrow.
great news xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 27, 2012, 06:55:00 PM #504 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:04:28 PM by Master Gawain
Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 07:12:40 PM
try using the gengar psa without gengar on wario to see if it works
No avail, going to see if i can get the FitWario to work, then im going to try the Motion, then im going to try just the models.

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 07:04:28 PM

Quote from: Master Gawain on December 27, 2012, 06:55:00 PM
No avail, going to see if i can get the FitWario to work, then im going to try the Motion, then im going to try just the models.
I got him to work! i removed the fitmotion and he plays, his up b pauses him but he can move again after he is hit, and his final smash is wario man. what could be wrong with the fitmotion???


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

December 27, 2012, 08:16:06 PM #505 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:30:27 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Master Gawain on December 27, 2012, 06:55:00 PM
No avail, going to see if i can get the FitWario to work, then im going to try the Motion, then im going to try just the models.

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 07:04:28 PM
I got him to work! i removed the fitmotion and he plays, his up b pauses him but he can move again after he is hit, and his final smash is wario man. what could be wrong with the fitmotion???

Interesting.
Well maybe open up the gengar fitmotion and export his animation data, and put it into a clean Wario fitmotion. My only fear is that the motion filesize will be too large again and freeze your game, thats why i had to delete his bike data off of his Motion.

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 08:30:26 PM

love your title too lol.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Groudon released xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30354


moveset so far if you want to add to the OP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow great Pokémon PSA. Groudon is a beast at this game :af:. Do you know how to create a thread. Please help me.

would anyone happen to have a dropbox account? cuz i'd appreciate it if someone would upload groudon to dropbox >_<

Wow! The groudon PSA kicks ass! Good job guys!