Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327927 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #540 on: January 11, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »

not over ZSS , since i released ridley over Zss we can turn ridley into Rayquaza since rayquaza works over ridley its one of the alt models  heracross should be over someone like MK since then he is portable and wont use many gfxs xD but his rigg will be over bowser with pinsir as an alt model right? i do hope you make some custoom wings for heracross FS eyes over bowser so we can make his wings appear for double jumo and glidding and some other dash moves xD

Okay im cool with that as long as we can get a MK port over Olimar, which im sure we can. And the Pinser idea is pretty sweet too.

Also in case anyone was curious heres a list of the finished animations for Rhyperior

-EscapeN
    -EscapeF
    -EscapeB

-Wait1
    -Wait2
    -Wait3

-Fall
    -FallF
    -FallB

-Fall Air
    -Fall AirF
    -Fall AirB

-SpecialFalls

-LandingSpecial
    -LandingHeavy
    -LandingLight

-EntryL
    -EntryR

-Attack11
    -Attack12
    -Attack13

-AttackDash

-AttackS3S
    -AttackHi3

-SpecialHi

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #541 on: January 18, 2013, 05:14:09 PM »

ill have typhlosions flame wheel no later than Sunday   Grin

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #542 on: January 19, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »

Sweet. Unfortunately we won't be able to see it here, Wii is still dead. Hoping the tool we need will be here by next weekend.

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #543 on: February 09, 2013, 02:17:41 PM »

I would like to report a bug with Typholsion. He does not seem to work at all. The game just freezes. Other than that, I love all the work you have put into this.

Is there any info on upcoming releases? Also is there anyway to make this work with team battles? Most of the mods dont have a other color pcs or pacs. Can I just dupilicate the 00 files and make them 01 and 02 etc...?

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #544 on: February 09, 2013, 03:10:23 PM »

silentempest

"I would like to report a bug with Typholsion. He does not seem to work at all. The game just freezes"

0_0 that's a BIIG bug...

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #545 on: February 09, 2013, 03:50:58 PM »

I would like to report a bug with Typholsion. He does not seem to work at all. The game just freezes. Other than that, I love all the work you have put into this.

Is there any info on upcoming releases? Also is there anyway to make this work with team battles? Most of the mods dont have a other color pcs or pacs. Can I just dupilicate the 00 files and make them 01 and 02 etc...?
    Typhlosion works fine for me, did you make sure to put all the files where they are supposed to be? Correct names, etc. If nothing else works, hopefully ShinyMammoth or RevGen can look at him.
    Yes you can duplicate and rename the file to fill up all the slots, so feel free to do so! Azn
    As for the recolor packs, I am in charge of those and I shall be doing those as to the time I have available. Forgive that I am usually busy with college work, but if you list me which of our works are missing color packs, I will make sure to get them done.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #546 on: February 09, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »

silentempest

"I would like to report a bug with Typholsion. He does not seem to work at all. The game just freezes"

0_0 that's a BIIG bug...

A big bug indeed. Do you use Riivo or Gecko? Gawain our video maker was having problems with Gengar and it may have been that.
    But im actually working on a new Tyhphlosion and he's pretty much done but i need a couple testers for him Electivire, and Blaziken within the next few days because our Wii is still down, and i would at least like to get one person who knows codding to test them (Carnage) lol
    But like i said, it wont be for a few days.

Also speaking of recolors, Im going to add CSPs for the Gallade and Gardevoir that you did Zed, meaning im also probably gonna pick up Gallade's PSA and start Gardevoir.

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 04:28:15 PM
    Also tails if you have that graphic somewhere close to being done that would be awesome to have for his new version.
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:28:15 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #547 on: February 09, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »

ill finish it but it needs to have bones and stuff and whoever you get to rig it i need to know what version of 3ds max to use for it 

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #548 on: February 10, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »

Thanks for the quick replies but it seems Typho is NOT the one that is bugged. It seems to be Wario/Gengar. I don't know why but he was working before. I will redownload his files and copy them back and try again.

I am also capable for testing. I use Gecko and run my Brawl off a usb since my disk has a few too many scratches so it freezes sometimes.

Im also curious. For example you have your future plans to have Kyogre as Samus. Is Samus just a roster slot for kyogre or could you assign kyogre to any other character? And I see alot of the pokemon that are not listed for download in screenshots, are they complete and just need more tweaking and stuff?
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:27:58 AM by silentempest » Logged

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #549 on: February 10, 2013, 12:29:49 PM »

I just found this thread and noticed you don't have anything completed over wolf,  I was about to start on a kabutops over him if you guys would want that for your roster.  also I have a working Haunter over MK but it could probably use some reworking and the pokepark model.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #550 on: February 10, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »

ill finish it but it needs to have bones and stuff and whoever you get to rig it i need to know what version of 3ds max to use for it 

Ive never rigged an external graphic so correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the whole thing just need to be rigged to one bone? If so I have 3ds 2012 on my old laptop, but i can download whichever one if needed on this laptop.

Thanks for the quick replies but it seems Typho is NOT the one that is bugged. It seems to be Wario/Gengar. I don't know why but he was working before. I will redownload his files and copy them back and try again.

I am also capable for testing. I use Gecko and run my Brawl off a usb since my disk has a few too many scratches so it freezes sometimes.

Im also curious. For example you have your future plans to have Kyogre as Samus. Is Samus just a roster slot for kyogre or could you assign kyogre to any other character? And I see alot of the pokemon that are not listed for download in screenshots, are they complete and just need more tweaking and stuff?

Awesome, im glad that at least two of our PSAs arent having problems. lol
    But it is odd that Gengar is consistently having problems with gecko. Ill probably put in somewhere that Riivo is recommended with our PSAs.

But ill pm you with links to the three that we need tested when their ready, and also i wanted to say that anyone who helps us with the testing will receive credit on the download.

Currently the only plans for Kyogre is that he's gonna be over Samus. Switching him over to someone else is a possibility since his PSA hasn't been started, but that would mean that he would take someone else's place because the roster is full.

Also, when it comes to the screen shots your right, most of them arent finished, but are playable enough to take pictures. But some of them are PSA's created by other people that are going to make the roster. For now try the advanced search to to find the PSAs by other people, but eventually i will have links to their downloads, and csps posted.

I just found this thread and noticed you don't have anything completed over wolf,  I was about to start on a kabutops over him if you guys would want that for your roster.  also I have a working Haunter over MK but it could probably use some reworking and the pokepark model.

Actually we do want Kabutops to make the roster, and we were planning on making him but the only space that could be made for him is over Lucas. So if we were to use yours, it would have to be over him. Same goes for Haunter, ours is over Sonic.

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #551 on: February 10, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »

I see. I was under the impression that any psa could go over any character.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #552 on: February 11, 2013, 12:43:21 PM »

I see. I was under the impression that any psa could go over any character.

lol If it was only that easy. That would require an extensive series of .rels which i know nothing about. What we normally do is model swap whichever pokemon model we want over whoever we want, then have to build the PSA from there.

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #553 on: February 11, 2013, 01:58:29 PM »

I also want to mention that Groundon has a nidoking skin/guest skin. Are you still planning to make Nido a seperate character? And I have a question on Wes. How exactly would he play ??

Would he be like pokemon trainer?
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:00:53 PM by silentempest » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #554 on: February 13, 2013, 12:54:06 AM »

Eventually we are planning on making Nidoking, but our original plan for him to make the roster, and we cant find a spot for him so his PSA and all ideas for it have been put on hold.
    As for Wes we plan on him throwing out pokemon for his Special attacks, maybe ones we assigned if that becomes a possibility, then weak A moves.
    So no he wont really be like pokemon trainer.

I would like to say that we would rather have Professor Oak than Wes, so if anyone knows of one it would be great. I know one was on the vault for a while but it got taken off.

Post Merge: February 14, 2013, 03:29:02 PM
    WII IS FINALLY BACK ON
    Stupid China and taking forever to ship ANYTING.
    lol
    And we have plenty of problems to fix.
    Tempest if your still down to test it would be cool, at this point for feedbacks sake before the release of Electivire, Typhlosion, and Blaziken.
    I'll post some stuff tonight about those three and what needs to be done for them before release too.
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:29:02 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: