Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Normally Gawain makes our videos but Idk where he is seeing as how he never gave us a proper gengar video. If someone's down then there can be. We don't have a capture card or we would just do it.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 10, 2013, 08:08:21 PM
But today is the release of the three bastards lol, probably around 6. Just throwing on some misc graphics, dust and whatnot. Then they are ready to go.

Lucky I was reading this thread!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So typhlosion decided to start freezing on us. took about an hour to diagnose and fix. We are going to eat dinner and hammer out the last details of these guys and release. Unfortunately it will be another hour or 2. Keep your eyes here! they will be out as soon as we can confidently upload them.

Edit: They are ready! uploading very soon!

Hey guys, there on the Vault and waiting for Approval. Ill post links here.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Yes! What did you think?
Love the sig btw haha

Also, I just edited Blaziken's download, now he wont say Falcon Punch! during Nb, forgot about that. Still have to do the Down B now that i think of it...

Post Merge: May 11, 2013, 10:19:54 AM

Okay I got rid of it.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Awesome!

I'm not fond of testing things out without seeing them first so I'll wait for a video, but I'm sure they are nice.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Couldn't help but notice Kabutops is in the plans, and that is just...awesome!
I am currently using the model over the Wolverine PSA as I think it fits pretty well. I'd love to see kabutops have his own PSA though. Gonna be testing out the 3 other PSA releases shortly. Good work :)
You Never Know!

Thanks for the Feedback guys, it all appreciated.

Im gonna try to record some videos today on Dolphin, first showing movesets, then I'll have the cpus fight (Purely cause i cant play to well on my keyboard haha)

And yes Kabutops will probably come out with the next wave we put out, over lucas of course. Now that we figured out how to solve the issue with certain Characters who get model swapped not being able to be grabbed or thrown, Kabutops is gonna see a lot of work.
Hopefully now that we know how to do things it wont take so long haha


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

This project rocks bro! 0_0

Seriously its awesome. I found things I may have to say. Of course its for Projects sake:

*Gengar: I didnt get any freezes or T-poses. As one being over Wario, Gengar already is powerful himself. (I assume everybody lived CPU9 Wario's annoy at least once) He is a bit unbalanced against other pokemons. Especially on some moves... *cough*N-Air*cough*


*Darkrai: Just like how Gengar is more powerful than needed, Darkrai is weak. (Maybe it was me?) And that graphic thing you said it also makes Darkrai stop at wait pose until effects normal time passes.


*Blaziken: Ok this is a MINOR of MINOR things but I felt I had to say, his texture is too light.


Typhlosion had no flaws. 8)


Please dont take these as an offense. They're friendly advices.


(Oh and by the way, I'm used to play with keyboard I can record a gameplay video of current released Pokemons if you need.)

Thanks man! as far as gengar and darkrai go those versions are so old (we didnt make that darkrai) that we didnt really think about balancing them. thank you for your awesome feedback though.

As far as the videos go if you want to make one and PM it to me so I can see the quality and whatnot that would be awesome!

Sup everyone! I came back at the perfect time, and since I get to spend Mother's Day alone today.. I shall spend it trying out Blaziken, Electivire, and Typhlosion! I came back at the right time.

P.S. Guys, if you ever need me, just PM me and I'll do whatever recolors or plan some moveset ideas. Just cause I'm usually never on the site doesn't mean I'm leaving you guys ^-^ So if you ever need me, just message and I will get to it.

P.S.S. (or whatever), Can I get a mind refresher on my to do list? I kinda forgot o: and I'm done with college until the Fall, so I can come back and work for you guys again.

P.S.S.S I think I may have messed up on one of Blaziken's Textures and it doesn't match the CSP, should be the blue one. I'll see if it's the same in this pack.

P.S.S.S.S. Okay that's too many S's, ttyl guys!