Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332237 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: May 05, 2013, 01:01:24 PM »

I'm excited. I have high hopes for Electivire. He's my favorite pokemon after all.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: May 06, 2013, 12:18:58 PM »

I'm excited. I have high hopes for Electivire. He's my favorite pokemon after all.
    Hope you like him, he gave us the most issues out of everyone im pretty sure. lol

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: May 06, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »

Hey just poppin in to say that we're just ironing out the last details needed to release Blaziken, Electivire, and Typhlosion. All three of them should be released by Friday. Gad! Sorry for the wait guys. Im also gonna update the new pokemon profiles with details and movesets really soon.
    Good news. Unfortunately, I will be unable to test anything else after May 7. The guy with the wii is leaving on  Wednesday and I do not have a wii.

Good luck with the rest of the project. I hope you will able to transfer over all your hard work to SSB4.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: May 07, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »

Hope you like him, he gave us the most issues out of everyone im pretty sure. lol

I bet he did... DK and his hard coding aint no joke...

I hope you will able to transfer over all your hard work to SSB4.

You say that like there was a release date planned...

Was there Im srs here

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: May 08, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »

You arent kidding kage, his Up b was such a pain. I finally got him to jump and land but now for some stupid reason he freezes before going to his wait. I swear he will be figured out by friday though. I had it working fine except he wouldnt land on platforms. now he lands everywhere perfectly and then breaks everything -__-

Edit: I fixed it! Everything is working perfectly. Sadly still having the issue with him throwing heavy Items so I will have to restart on another .pac (I don't know where this corruption happened since I never noticed it.) All is going smoothly though now folks! Onward to release!

Edit Again!: Turns out it was such a minor corruption it just changed the name of his reference. Renamed it and everything works perfectly. All thats left is minor clean up and balancing!!!
    « Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:29:12 PM by ShinyMammoth » Logged

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: May 09, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »

You say that like there was a release date planned...

Was there Im srs here

No there was not a date released. I am just being optimistic and hoping that all this hard work will be able to transfer over to SSB4

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #636 on: May 09, 2013, 12:48:05 PM »

No there was not a date released. I am just being optimistic and hoping that all this hard work will be able to transfer over to SSB4

As nice as that would be It is somewhat doubtful. Purely because ssb4 with all sorts of new hands involved might have different file types, and formats.  Don't get me wrong it would be sweet but I just don't see it happening.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: May 09, 2013, 01:42:16 PM »

Sadly as it is D: But know that we are gonna pick up modding again when the new game is released.
    Today is the release of the three we've been working really hard on. I just have one issue that wont put back the release even if it isn't solved. Does anyone know offhand how to correctly make the spyXX.pcs? Blaziken and Electivire can function without it, but they look really weird, but when Typhlosion goes camo, it is link's Spy, so his hitboxes are all messed up. All three of them could use a spy file though, I dont want to see Electivire to turn into Donkey wen he goes invisible haha 

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: May 09, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »

Well I think... some smart individual would be able to create a program that would take a BrawlBox chr0 and make it into whatever SSB4 animation files will be called...

o.o I believe in the magic of technology.

Also...

VERY Awesome that you got his Up b working. Once its released, I'll have to take a gander at its coding in order to possibly continue Hulk...

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: May 09, 2013, 03:43:48 PM »

Actually i could see someone smart converting the animaions to work for the new SSB too, but i dont think theres a chance for .pacs working, for they're probably gonna use a completely different codding system. But I have hope for the animations lol
    Also, i ment to say the release is tomorrow, sorry fellas. Wasn't in an awake state of mind when i last posted haha.
    But yeah mammoth figured out some magic to get it working, and im glad. Electivire using donkey spin with lightning seemed pretty out of place.
    Oh and your Juri is badass Kage. Great animations, totally captured how she is supposed to move. Great job man.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:46:29 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: May 10, 2013, 11:18:46 AM »

Thanks for the compliment. I just wish I could figure out how to stop her infinite up special without making her go into special fall.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: May 10, 2013, 12:22:40 PM »

if bit ?
        change subaction: fall
    (psa stuff)
    set bit ?

and in all landings disable the bit
    it's worth trying, right?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: May 10, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »

Yeah I tried that and it froze.. but I think I thought of an alternate way to try it.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #643 on: May 10, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »

Yeah I tried that and it froze.. but I think I thought of an alternate way to try it.
    Hmmm, I cant think of alternate method myself. Mammoth may know somthing so ill ask him when he gets to my house.

But today is the release of the three bastards lol, probably around 6. Just throwing on some misc graphics, dust and whatnot. Then they are ready to go.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: May 10, 2013, 05:51:11 PM »

Excited I am. Video there is I hope. [/Yoda]

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: