Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327901 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: November 23, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »

happy belated Thanksgiving to anyone who doesn't mind it, or happy Turkey Day, or Happy Pig-the-hell-out-and-feel-nauseated-in-the-morning-due-to-over-eating Day.

^Gotta use this someday lol!

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: November 24, 2012, 01:36:32 AM »

i sended the groudon psa to RG(your name is too long now you will be RG to me xD) to see what feedback he brings  im guessing we could release a version with GBowser being the FS with the groudon model sized up instead of gbowser for a beta release what do you guys think?

Okay so we just got the motion working today because we totally forgot that bowsers motion was located somewhere else. But Im loving what you did with his special attacks, the up b graphic can use a little work, but for the V1 it will work. The rock external graphics that you put in are also super badass, they turned out perfect. I still definitely have to fix some of the animations i did, and im gonna play with him for a while to see the balancing for fully, so i will give you better feedback when i do. I also dont really understand how the NB works, the first time i use it a big fire blast comes out, then when i use it again, or hold it, little fire blasts come out in succession.

Hey guys, I've been busy with college work and life and such so I'm sorry I haven't been around the past few weeks. Luckily it's a short break from it all thanks to Thanksgiving, so happy belated Thanksgiving to anyone who doesn't mind it, or happy Turkey Day, or Happy Pig-the-hell-out-and-feel-nauseated-in-the-morning-due-to-over-eating Day.

Its good to hear from you Zed. Cant wait till you come back lol.

Also, did you ever get Gengar working Gawain?
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:39:45 AM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #437 on: November 24, 2012, 01:45:02 AM »

If you do have the up-sized Groudon on G. Bowser, he should have the Virus Groudon texture. I just think it would look awesome and work well with the other recolors.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: November 24, 2012, 06:44:56 AM »

Okay so we just got the motion working today because we totally forgot that bowsers motion was located somewhere else. But Im loving what you did with his special attacks, the up b graphic can use a little work, but for the V1 it will work. The rock external graphics that you put in are also super badass, they turned out perfect. I still definitely have to fix some of the animations i did, and im gonna play with him for a while to see the balancing for fully, so i will give you better feedback when i do. I also dont really understand how the NB works, the first time i use it a big fire blast comes out, then when i use it again, or hold it, little fire blasts come out in succession.

Its good to hear from you Zed. Cant wait till you come back lol.

Also, did you ever get Gengar working Gawain?
    n-b is just bowser n-b but i messed around with the  floating points making it go foward and losing the charge after one fire you need to wait to recharge it without using like you do with bowser n-b or charizard n-b  the upB graphic  is the only graphic  we have for beam attacks in brawl if you have a better beam attack let me know

i use groudon motion like any char motion lol guess you use rivo? gecko doesnt need motion on the comon pacs xD and anivernage groudon looks preety good with the animations also.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #439 on: November 24, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »

Yeah I forgot to say, I finished rhyperior yesterday, but I didn't have internet until now. Here's an old preview, the rig is finished right now, but I can't get a picture in this moment. It comes with a custom hammer for the ddd users.
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:18:17 PM by Flygon » Logged

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: November 24, 2012, 02:25:34 PM »

n-b is just bowser n-b but i messed around with the  floating points making it go foward and losing the charge after one fire you need to wait to recharge it without using like you do with bowser n-b or charizard n-b  the upB graphic  is the only graphic  we have for beam attacks in brawl if you have a better beam attack let me know

i use groudon motion like any char motion lol guess you use rivo? gecko doesnt need motion on the comon pacs xD and anivernage groudon looks preety good with the animations also.

Yeah i use Riivolution, it feels like it runs better and we can set our own file path codes. But no thats the only beam that ive seen too, but maybe someone will love the PSA so much they will give him a custom one or something lol. But ill keep my eye out for one.

If you do have the up-sized Groudon on G. Bowser, he should have the Virus Groudon texture. I just think it would look awesome and work well with the other recolors.

I like that idea, but the annivernage one looks good too. I'll be cool with either.

Yeah I forgot to say, I finished rhyperior yesterday, but I didn't have internet until now. Here's an old preview, the rig is finished right now, but I can't get a picture in this moment. It comes with a custom hammer for the ddd users.

Dude he looks amazing, I wonder how that hammer looks. Thats probably my favorite import for DDD so far lol. He's gonna be another high priority PSA.

Post Merge: November 24, 2012, 02:29:53 PM
    I cant contain my excitement Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:29:53 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: November 24, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »

Rev, you still have the moveset I gave you for Rhyperior? Also, his recolors are already done, don't know if I told you already cause it's been so long. XD

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: November 24, 2012, 02:53:47 PM »

That rhyperior looks awesome Flygon, Hopefully I can find a DDD. pac that doesnt crash smash attacks.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: November 24, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »

so RevenantGenesis will you do the animations i asked so groudon doesnt use the  shell? escapes dodjes special fall double jump and run?

That rhyperior looks awesome Flygon, Hopefully I can find a DDD. pac that doesnt crash smash attacks.
    its about time you guys start using bb like i do now xD its so much easier(you cant copy past certain things or corrupts so its good to always have a backup) but i already know my way around the corrupts and SSS freezes xD
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:57:26 PM by Carnage » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: November 24, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »

Rev, you still have the moveset I gave you for Rhyperior? Also, his recolors are already done, don't know if I told you already cause it's been so long. XD

Yeah I do, and sweet, do the recolors have CSPs? Also if you get the chance you should send me over the Gallade recolors you did forever ago so I can work on his new version xD.

so RevenantGenesis will you do the animations i asked so groudon doesnt use the  shell? escapes dodjes special fall double jump and run?
    its about time you guys start using bb like i do now xD its so much easier(you cant copy past certain things or corrupts so its good to always have a backup) but i already know my way around the corrupts and SSS freezes xD

Yeah they'll be no problem, i've already started.

And its such a hug leap to not be able to use smash attacks though lol.

Post Merge: November 24, 2012, 03:12:22 PM
    Also for Rhyperior's rock blast were planning on randomly having a geodude shoot from his hand instead of a rock. Only sometimes though.
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:12:22 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: November 24, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »

Yeah I do, and sweet, do the recolors have CSPs? Also if you get the chance you should send me over the Gallade recolors you did forever ago so I can work on his new version xD.

Yeah they'll be no problem, i've already started.

And its such a hug leap to not be able to use smash attacks though lol.

Post Merge: November 24, 2012, 03:12:22 PM
    Also for Rhyperior's rock blast were planning on randomly having a geodude shoot from his hand instead of a rock. Only sometimes though.
    bb psa editor is smash attacks but much more easy imo i used to use smash attaks before

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: November 24, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »

bb psa editor is smash attacks but much more easy imo i used to use smash attaks before

From what ive seen its easier, but i dont know how to do everything thats done in PSA when im using BB.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: November 24, 2012, 03:39:07 PM »

From what ive seen its easier, but i dont know how to do everything thats done in PSA when im using BB.
    why not? same commands  and almost 99% have the same name

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: November 24, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »

why not? same commands  and almost 99% have the same name

Im not sure what it was, but back when the new BB was released I was trying to do something and couldnt, but I cant remember what it was.

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: November 24, 2012, 03:52:10 PM »

I tried using BB a while back when I started working on electivire. Everything is super awesome and simple. The thing that made me sketch about using it was it caused alot of random freezes that I couldnt figure out. For example I was trying something simple, I wanted to move a GFX on one of his attacks. When I saved and booted it up not only was the graphic unaffected by the change, but a completely unrelated attack froze for no apparent reason. After putting the previous version back on the SD it was one of DKs already perfect attacks that I had never touched. If you use it without fault though then maybe it was something I screwed up.

Who knows, Maybe on another project Ill try it out, but I'm still super sketch.

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: