Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:47:16 PM by RevenantGenesis
Project Super Smash Brothers Pokemon
       

   First off i would like to thank all the creators of the models and PSAs we use to make all this possible. This is the Information thread for the progress on Project Pokemon. We plan to create complete PSAs for every pokemon on the roster. I know Pokebrawl is already in existance, but what we're going for is a brawl with all new movesets as well.

*In order to see what is most recently updated, use CTRL+F and search the most recent date listed.

Index
1. The Team
2. Info (Updated 7/11)
3. Screenshots (Updated 3/17)
4. Pokemon on the Roster (Updated 6/27)
2nd Post
5. Pokemon Info and Roster Pic (Updated 7/17)
6. Downloads

1. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Project Pokemon Team:
Listed by join date
RevenantGenesis: Lead PSA Design
ShinyMammoth: Lead PSA Design
xZedkiel: Moveset Design, and Head of CSS, CSP, and Recolor Design.
Master Gawain[???]: Videographer, and CSS
Carnage: PSA Design, and Technical Coding
Flygon: Head Model Importer
Kashomaru: Videographer

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We plan to cover every Character, Stage, Subspace Villain, Boss Battle, and Multi-Man battle with all Pokemon. If anyone can assist us dont be afraid to offer, we will take all the help we can get. :kdance:

*Any progress posted is the progress until the next version of our PSAs are released, not any of the versions on the vault.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gyarados* Gyarados will soon be added to the roster. That is, as soon as we figure out who he's going over.

*New Pokemon Profiles* Ive added a few new profiles for a few pokemon, but they dont contain any info besides CSPs. Soon the new profiles will be updated with movesets and progress like the others.

*Movesets Added* Any Pokemon updated within the past couple weeks (today being 3/30) should have movesets. Check them out if anyone's interested and feel free to comment.

*Screenshots Added!* Post cool In-Game screenshots of pokemon on the topic and if they're cool we'll add them to the new "Screenshots" section. Just say who's the main Pokemon in the pic (If theres more than one) under the picture, and we'll get back to you if your screenshot is going to be used. :happy:

*Guest Pokemon Needed* So its harder than I thought to find Guest Pokemon for everybody. Anyone not listed is lacking a guest. High priority pokemon would be:
Blaziken
Electivire
Empoleon
Gallade
Gengar
Torterra

What's Needed/Problems :oshi:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



3. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*SCREENSHOTS* (Updated 3/17)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Darkrai
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Deoxys
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dragonite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Electivire
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gengar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Groudon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kabutops
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mewtwo cause he's cool
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Typhlosion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zoroark
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






4. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Characters on the roster are:


Beedrill: Meta-Knight
Bisharp: Mario
Blastoise: Squirtle
Blaziken: Captain Falcon
Charizard:
Dragonite: Pit
Electivire: DK
Empoleon: Ike
Flygon: Ness
Gallade: Sheik
Gardevoir: Zelda
Gengar: Wario
Groudon: Bowser
Haunter: Sonic
Haxorus: Peach
Heracross: Olimar
Infernape: Fox
Jigglypuff:
Kabutops: Lucas
Kyogre: Samus
Lucario:
Marowak: ToonLink
Mew: Kirby
Mewtwo: Rob
Oak: Snake
Pikachu:
Rayquaza: ZSS
Scizor: Falco
Shinx: Ice Climbers
Torterra: Yoshi
Treecko: Luigi
Typhlosion: Link
Tyranitar: Diddy
Venausaur: Ivysaur
Zoroark: Wolf


All Pokemon will have Recolors, CSPs, and a Guest Pokemon as one of their Recolors.

Guest Characters:
Blastoise: Squirtle
Charizard: Charmander
Dragonite: Hydregon
Gardevoir: Mismagus
Tyranitar: Garchomp
Jigglypuff: Wigglytuff
Mew: Victini
Raichu: Pikachu
Scizor: Falco
Treecko: Snivy
Venasaur: Bulbasaur
Wes: Pokemon Trainer


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

July 07, 2012, 06:20:34 AM #1 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:46:45 PM by RevenantGenesis
5. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bisharp Over Mario (Updated 4/28)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Blaziken Over Captain Falcon (Updated 5/23) -Download Available

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Plans:

Download: 1.7http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32032&Moderated=All&facebook=true


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1.5 Video



Darkrai Over Ganondorf (Updated 6/27) -Download Available

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download:[url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21017]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21017


Deoxys Over Marth (Updated 7/13/12)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Dragonite Over Pit (Updated 7/17)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 

Electivire Over DK (Updated 5/10) -Download Available

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Download: 1.49http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32031&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Video Outdated


Empoleon Over Ike (Updated 3/23)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Flygon Over Ness (Updated 5/17)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Gallade Over Sheik -Download Available
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Gengar Over Wario (Updated 3/23)   -Download Available
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Plans: Down B (Hypnosis)

Download:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29702

VIDEO OUTDATED



Groudon Over Bowser (Updated 12/28/12) -Download Available

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gyarados Over ???   -Download Available
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Haxorus Over Peach (Updated 5/17)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Kabutops Over Lucas (Updated 3/23)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Mewtwo Over ROB (Updated 5/23)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rhyperior Over Dedede

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Scizor Over Falco (Updated 5/23)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Torterra Over Yoshi (Updated 5/17)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Treecko Over Luigi (Updated 7/31/12)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Trainer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Typhlosion Over Link (Updated 5/10)   -Download Available
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Plans:

Download:[url=http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32030]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32030

Video Outdated
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zoroark Over Wolf (Updated 7/23)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Downloads*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any questions or comments can be posted below.
:kdance:


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I would like to help on this. I've been wanting to have a game like this for so long.

mewtwo psa port over marth and use deoxys attack vertex or the normal import

July 08, 2012, 09:08:26 AM #4 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:12:14 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on July 07, 2012, 07:56:24 AM
I would like to help on this. I've been wanting to have a game like this for so long.
Sounds great, we can use all the help we can get. What do you know how to do?

Quote from: sonic-pokemon on July 07, 2012, 06:29:40 PM
mewtwo psa port over marth and use deoxys attack vertex or the normal import

That works perfect thanks. I dont know how i haven't came across that before, I've looked for a good pokemon over Marth forever.

Im also planning on using Tormod's Evolved Pokemon PSAs too because I think what he did is perfect.
The Blaziken V1 PSA will be released soon too. Just working out some last changes before putting it up for download.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 08, 2012, 09:08:26 AM
Sounds great, we can use all the help we can get. What do you know how to do?

Even though I've never released a full PSA, I know how to animate but never completed anything because I was lazy   :P , I know CSPs, some things in Smash Attacks, etc.

July 09, 2012, 01:00:39 AM #6 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:32:59 PM by TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
why arent u using the actual gallade import? and someone is importing chimchar onto diddy kong and there is a fire psa. also mew over ness is not properly rigged when used with the mew psa animations look messed up. and treeko and meowth need a size mod. and for game and watch the haunter on sonic looks really good with the super fire chaos sonic/shadow psa ive tried it before and it the moveset looks pretty realistic. primape is a better fit on donkey kong than electrivire. Bisharp had some size mod issues an alternative can be using froslass with one of the many ice mario psas
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

July 09, 2012, 01:45:28 AM #7 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:46:56 AM by RevenantGenesis
I actually made the recolors before the Gallade import came out so eventually im going to make recolors over the actual import, and as for mew im going to try to fix the animations myself. Treecko, Bisharp and meowth I have already sizemoded, and I am using Shadow to start with for haunter but once again i want everyone to have their own moveset, so the psa i use for him to start with doesnt really matter. And Electivire is flat out cooler than Primape.

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 01:46:56 AM

Quote from: Mishima on July 08, 2012, 06:38:18 PM
Even though I've never released a full PSA, I know how to animate but never completed anything because I was lazy   :P , I know CSPs, some things in Smash Attacks, etc.
Do you know anything about importing models?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 09, 2012, 01:45:28 AM
Do you know anything about importing models?

I've tried once, didn't go so well.  :-\

i can make recolors for the import
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

love this project xD also kjp is doing right now hitmonchan over cf psa and porygon z psa over falco :P about latias and latios they are rigged to a single bone so you wont be able to animate them at all , you can use all my pokes psas and i made mewtwo on marth so he could be friendly with all marth rel ports since he doesnt use any ext gfx

i started farfetchd but i lost interest if you want i can send you my files if you guys wanna continue him its a preety simple psa i made mostly changed the gfx colour nb downb  and fs(wich isnt 100% working)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mishima on July 09, 2012, 02:44:49 AM
I've tried once, didn't go so well.  :-\
haha no problem. So do I just give you a list of things that i want to be done and you choose what you want to do or what? I've never worked with someone else over the vault. Shinymammoth is my neighbor, and what do you know about altering B moves on PSA?

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 09:19:51 AM
love this project xD also kjp is doing right now hitmonchan over cf psa and porygon z psa over falco :P about latias and latios they are rigged to a single bone so you wont be able to animate them at all , you can use all my pokes psas and i made mewtwo on marth so he could be friendly with all marth rel ports since he doesnt use any ext gfx

i started farfetchd but i lost interest if you want i can send you my files if you guys wanna continue him its a preety simple psa i made mostly changed the gfx colour nb downb  and fs(wich isnt 100% working)

That sucks so bad about L&L haha I'll have to figure out something else for them because i think the idea is really cool.
and your Mewtwo over marth works perfect. I'll definitely use that for Deoxys, and were thinking about using your haunter too because its pretty badass, but if you want to send me the link to the farfetched files id like to take a look at them. I just posted the Blaziken V1 PSA too and its looking pretty good so far.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hmmm, I'll stay tuned into this..
If you ever need any awesome recolors, just PM me or something.. I'm pretty good at that. o:

Do you have a video of your Electivire PSA? I wanna see how it is. I made a mini Electivire PSA a long time ago. :D I wanna compare my crappy animations then to yours. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

if latios and latias dont work theres always pichu bros or plusle and minun
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*