Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sweet that worked. Thanks, i dont think gengar would ever be seen riding a motorcycle in any game.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

are u making psas for every single pokemon there?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on July 25, 2012, 10:12:34 PM
are u making psas for every single pokemon there?
i think its only one over each char


About gengar i bet its possible to add/remove/move bones so it fits over Biker wario too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2012, 07:52:46 PM #33 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:55:46 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 10:36:09 PM
i think its only one over each char


About gengar i bet its possible to add/remove/move bones so it fits over Biker wario too

Your right, only one per character slot, and everyone will have a bonus one slot pokemon as one of their textures. I feel that without recolors for everyone it kind of takes away from the brawl feeling, plus without recolors team battle is almost completely ruined.

And about Gengar, just downloaded a classic wario over biker. Is it possible to just switch the classic wario over biker's model with gengar's? or do i still have to add or remove bones?

Also i'm going to try to put up the Blaziken V1.5 today, sorry its been so long since the last update, i ran into a couple problems that put almost everything at a standstill. But were good to go now.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 26, 2012, 07:52:46 PM
Your right, only one per character slot, and everyone will have a bonus one slot pokemon as one of their textures. I feel that without recolors for everyone it kind of takes away from the brawl feeling, plus without recolors team battle is almost completely ruined.

And about Gengar, just downloaded a classic wario over biker. Is it possible to just switch the classic wario over biker's model with gengar's? or do i still have to add or remove bones?

Also i'm going to try to put up the Blaziken V1.5 today, sorry its been so long since the last update, i ran into a couple problems that put almost everything at a standstill. But were good to go now.

biker and classic have diferent bone ids  that wario was exported and rigged with biker bones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2012, 08:47:17 PM #35 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:23:33 AM by TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
is blazikens up+special gonna be changed? also imo captain falcolns up smash should be kept the same since it resembles double kick  :-\
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

July 29, 2012, 01:10:56 AM #36 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:19:26 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Carnage on July 26, 2012, 08:32:55 PM
biker and classic have diferent bone ids  that wario was exported and rigged with biker bones

I see. I'll get to working on editing his bones. Hey I hate to ask again, but I deleted the gengar pac i was working on and the only backed up one i had was the one before i removed his bike. I went in and did the same steps as before but he still generates the bike and i cant find anywhere anything talking about generating the article.

Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on July 26, 2012, 08:47:17 PM
is blazikens up+special gonna be changed? also imo captain falcolns up smash should be kept the same since it resembles double kick  :-\

I was thinking about using that animation for his up tilt but im not sure. I'll see how that looks.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 29, 2012, 01:10:56 AM
I see. I'll get to working on editing his bones. Hey I hate to ask again, but I deleted the gengar pac i was working on and the only backed up one i had was the one before i removed his bike. I went in and did the same steps as before but he still generates the bike and i cant find anywhere anything talking about generating the article.

I was thinking about using that animation for his up tilt but im not sure. I'll see how that looks.
check the action itself and all the other or main tabs the generate article is there somewhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actually forget that why dont u make it a non fire/fighting move like slash one of bowsers animations or peck
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2012, 07:28:50 AM
check the action itself and all the other or main tabs the generate article is there somewhere

:>.>palm: Damn I cant find anything about it. I opened the .Pac up in the new brawlbox because its a little more visually appealing, and it is easier to find what your looking for. Then i started on the Sub Routines and went through the action scripts, and sub action scripts and looked through almost every sub action and i cant find a thing. I hate to ask Carnage, but would you take a look at the .pac for me so i can finally get him on the vault? I dont wanna sound needy or anything but i just want people to be able to play as Gengar as soon as possible.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 30, 2012, 08:55:13 PM
:>.>palm: Damn I cant find anything about it. I opened the .Pac up in the new brawlbox because its a little more visually appealing, and it is easier to find what your looking for. Then i started on the Sub Routines and went through the action scripts, and sub action scripts and looked through almost every sub action and i cant find a thing. I hate to ask Carnage, but would you take a look at the .pac for me so i can finally get him on the vault? I dont wanna sound needy or anything but i just want people to be able to play as Gengar as soon as possible.
yeah send me its the side B you want right?
the pac file should be enough it should be quick to fix i think.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Blaziken AND (possibly) Gengar? Sweet! Can't wait for them. Wish there was a custom model import for Gengar, even though Aafyre's vertex is pretty awesome.

July 31, 2012, 09:58:40 PM #42 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:54:27 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Carnage on July 30, 2012, 10:26:04 PM
yeah send me its the side B you want right?
the pac file should be enough it should be quick to fix i think.

Sweet dude thank you so much. Yeah its the side B, i just want that motorcycle out of there lol.
I'll send you the .pac in a PM

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2012, 10:36:13 PM
So Blaziken AND (possibly) Gengar? Sweet! Can't wait for them. Wish there was a custom model import for Gengar, even though Aafyre's vertex is pretty awesome.

I know what you mean, the Gengar vertex is amazing, but a vertex can never beat a perfect model import. I uploaded Blaziken btw, its just pending for approval. I believe the link in his spoiler.

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 11:54:27 PM

Can everyone see the entire post? or does it just end at Treecko, because thats how it looks on my end and theres a lot of text under that lol :kdance:


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I can post a video showing off the entire Blaziken PSA v1.5 by the end of today if you want, unless you already have one of course :D


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on August 01, 2012, 12:43:04 AM
I can post a video showing off the entire Blaziken PSA v1.5 by the end of today if you want, unless you already have one of course :D

Actually that would be great. My only request is that you put a link to the download on the video. I hate it when i find something awesome on youtube and cant download it. Im sure you know what I mean. But thanks again, i'll make sure to credit you for the video.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"